2015/03/11 08:43:59
Aliraza183
I fully support this request and hope that this functionality will be re-implemented very quickly.???
2015/03/19 14:14:46
zaknotzak
I just called Cakewalk customer service and requested (and was granted) a full refund for the Z3TA+2.

I suggest everyone who has purchased the Z3TA+2 software call the Cakewalk customer service line (1-866-522-6855) and do the same. They don't seem to give a damn about addressing this issue with any kind of haste so this is unfortunately the only way we can let them know that we are not happy.
2015/04/07 10:31:53
Dean Capper
Another thread was updated, but just to make sure people are aware here, a fix for this problem has been released in the Z3TA+ 2.1.2 update. Please download it from the Products list of your Cakewalk account.

Unfortunately this took longer than expected to finish, I apologize for the delay.
2015/04/07 12:31:45
Paul P

And take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum for compensation.

2015/04/24 16:24:18
mikaelbystrom
Dean Capper [Cakewalk]
was updated, but just to make sure people are aware here, a fix for this problem has been released in the . Please download it from the Products list of your Cakewalk account.

Unfortunately this took longer than expected to finish, I apologize for the delay.

I still have this problem or something similiar on OS X 10.9 Mavericks with a clean install of 2.1.2 (As far as I can tell I cleaned out).

I added my product key manually to the Z3TA+ 2 plist, which included converting from binary to XML and back. Z3TA+ 2 is running without issues, but I'm worried that I'm on demo time without knowing it. Putting the system clock forward a couple of years didn't change anything, but I don't know if that means anything.

Besides this issue I'm very happy with Z3TA+ 2.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account