• Features & Ideas
  • Fix Plugins (should not be a feature request) -We need service releases (p.2)
2015/04/12 10:31:20
lfm
pwalpwal
not sure why mugdel downvoted my post, as it's on topic and useful?

I think he voted down everything in this thread - on a mission or something....

2015/04/12 21:05:51
dubdisciple
i see this thumbs up or down thing has degenerated to downright pettiness.
2015/04/12 21:31:34
Doktor Avalanche
I apologise I pressed thumbs down on your post I was trying to work out how the heck somebody could work out how somebody else did a thumbs down and I pressed it thinking I could undo it. I could not.

Anyway think yourself lucky my vote got screwed which is more important.

Why the heck there are thumbs down options in these forums I don't know it just gives off neg vibes. I did it on one as an experiment after pwalpwal's comment. I still don't know how people find out who is voting..

BTW I hadn't edited the first post before your comment but it doesn't matter anyway I don't take offense.
2015/04/12 21:37:00
dubdisciple
i was not referring specifically to you.  i think you cleared up misunderstanding early on.  It's the people coming through with no comments thumbing down just about everything i was referring to. Disagreeing is fine.  It's the oddness of downvoting with no reason that makes things weird.
2015/04/12 21:38:35
Doktor Avalanche
Yup you can really spam the voting system should you so wish..
2015/04/13 00:05:33
Kamikaze
lfm
pwalpwal

I think he voted down everything in this thread - on a mission or something....

I commented on a post of his about his experience of Sonar not being very quite so true, and he PM'd me say that had tried misrepresenting him before and done so with other posters (which I have no clue what he is on about in either case). That he was tempted to report me.

2015/04/15 23:08:24
Doktor Avalanche
Edited the first post to take account of new Rapture Pro release.
2015/09/24 21:43:22
Doktor Avalanche
Edited first post take account of concrete limiter being fixed
2015/10/01 00:44:30
mudgel
pwalpwal

Not sure which one but wouldn't have been intentional. I use an iPad for most forum efforts and probably just a fat finger in the wrong place. Sorry. I wouldn't normally vote a negative, I'd just not vote at all. So it was a misplaced thumbs up.
2015/10/01 00:49:17
mudgel
Doktor Avalanche
I apologise I pressed thumbs down on your post I was trying to work out how the heck somebody could work out how somebody else did a thumbs down and I pressed it thinking I could undo it. I could not.

Anyway think yourself lucky my vote got screwed which is more important.

Why the heck there are thumbs down options in these forums I don't know it just gives off neg vibes. I did it on one as an experiment after pwalpwal's comment. I still don't know how people find out who is voting..

BTW I hadn't edited the first post before your comment but it doesn't matter anyway I don't take offense.

The author of the post gets an email notification that a particular forum member has voted and what the vote was. Not anonymous if you thought it was.

As for how anyone would know what someone else voted I have no idea
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account