2015/05/05 13:26:25
bluzdog
I've mentioned my desire for PC plug-in manager in a previous thread http://forum.cakewalk.com/Pro-Channel-Menu-m3167285.aspx. I would also like to see a remove all modules selection. I realize that you can remove them (sans EQ) and set that as the default and/or a preset but it would be nice to be able easily remove all of the modules at once from the same menu that gives the remove module selection. 
Any who, a PC plug-in manager would be at the top of my wish list. Remove all modules would be convenient. Thanks.

Rocky 
2015/05/05 15:39:52
mudgel
I'm for it. I now have to scroll up or down one, to see all my PC plugins. If it doesn't happen I might uninstall the VKFX and just use the VST versions.
2015/05/06 08:27:47
dcumpian
The more complex a mix gets, the more likely I am to NOT use the PC and just use the FX bin. Especially now that I can see them all in the console. I have also had some weirdness in the PC where EQ settings get lost or copied from another track, so I am still pretty gun shy about using it in any case.

Regards,
Dan
2015/05/28 16:18:06
bluzdog
Another shameless bump.

Rocky
2015/09/25 11:06:57
bluzdog
There is a fly out menu for the style dials in Ipswich. I hope this is a sign of things to come for other Pro Channel effects.

Rocky
2015/10/06 09:47:41
musicroom
I would add that I would like to insert a new prochannel module above a "selected" module rather than my current experience of the newly inserted module inserts at the top of the prochannel - and then I move the newly inserted module to spot I wanted it to reside in the chain. Maybe I'm missing something and this can already be done, but if not I'd like to piggy back this suggestion with bluzdog's OP.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account