2015/09/25 12:13:53
garymag
I would like to be able to Undock the bus view to display it on a separate monitor.
One monitor would show the track faders, and the other monitor would show the bus faders.
2015/09/25 15:31:53
joeb1cannoli
Yes. I currently set up screen sets. One with track view and one with buss view. Sometimes switching screen sets, especially while the song is playing, is less than instantaneous. 
I have 2 monitors. It sure would be nice to have the buss view on it's own. 
2015/09/25 15:50:44
BobF
As CV allows you to show/hide the various categories of strips, I'm of the opinion that the ultimate cool solution would be to allow multiple, independent CVs that can each be floated or docked independently of the other(s).

This would give the user the ultimate in flexibility without further hardening the already existing difference between how buses and tracks are handled.

For the scenario in the OP, one CV could be floated with everything hidden except buses, the other docked with everything displayed except buses.

2015/09/26 22:23:44
Vastman
I would make more use of bussing and probably add a third monitor with this suggestion... Currently my submixes are minimal and I know I need to use more sub mix routings... however, lacking folders the console is already so cluttered and elaborate submixes without folders just ain't happening for me...

guess I need to do a better job of screensetting in the mean time.  
2015/09/30 19:01:29
Unknowen
I like this idea as well, and (my 2cents) being able to drag to arrange bus tracks from within the Console view/s.  
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account