• Software
  • Synthmaster One IOS NAMM 2018 - iPad Demo
2018/01/29 21:39:11
abacab
Cool stuff!  To be released in March.  Full version of Synthmaster One running on iPad, presets compatible with desktop version.

https://www.youtube.com/w...Y&feature=youtu.be
2018/01/30 01:23:17
Chandler
I like that iPad skin.
2018/01/30 05:33:19
Jeff Evans
I have been using the Synthmaster Player for iOS for quite a while already.  You still get to hear the basic amazing sound of Synthmatser.  The pro version of the player ($9.99) unlocks a whole lot of features and you can edit sounds quite extensively.  It sounds stellar and is one of the best sounding synths on my iPad currently.

I have my iPad  docked into an Alesis I/O Dock II which provides a quality D to A sound at + 4 dBu balanced. It sounds excellent and the latency is excellent as well. 

This latest version will unlock most of the full version of Synthmaster for iOS.  It might even include the latest wave table additions etc.. It will be worth having if you run an iPad. 
2018/01/30 15:11:15
abacab
Jeff Evans
I have been using the Synthmaster Player for iOS for quite a while already.  You still get to hear the basic amazing sound of Synthmatser.  The pro version of the player ($9.99) unlocks a whole lot of features and you can edit sounds quite extensively.  It sounds stellar and is one of the best sounding synths on my iPad currently.

I have my iPad  docked into an Alesis I/O Dock II which provides a quality D to A sound at + 4 dBu balanced. It sounds excellent and the latency is excellent as well. 

This latest version will unlock most of the full version of Synthmaster for iOS.  It might even include the latest wave table additions etc.. It will be worth having if you run an iPad. 

According to the NAMM demo video for SM One IOS, they stated that all plugins and wavetables were fully accessible and compatible with the desktop version.  So you could create presets on the go, and then import them to your desktop studio. or vice versa.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account