2015/04/08 11:54:30
letyourlightshine
I am not sure if this is an ok to put this,if not you can move it.

I want to say how awesome it was for me to get an email from cakewalk apologizing for zeta2 not working(I wasn't mad or anything).That is a really cool thing for a business to do.On top of that they gave 3 free zeta soundsets,which they really didn't have to do.But I had a tough day yesterday and got home and read that email and was really touched at the personal attention.

Thanks cakewalk for being a really awesome company!
2015/04/08 12:29:51
Paul P

I'm happy for you, but this was after months of silence.  Imagine someone using z3ta in a production environment suddenly having their synth stop working and having Cakewalk do nothing but give them a refund if it was demanded.

And Cakewalk continued to sell the product to unknowing victims.  They could at least have pulled it.

2015/04/08 13:19:54
Doktor Avalanche
Did you try and buy the product to see what happened during this period? Maybe they didn't take the money.

I don't see anything unreasonable about having to request a refund either. That's the norm. Those that had turbulence and stuck with it get free synths after it is fixed... What else do you want... Mistakes happen.
2015/04/08 16:49:18
letyourlightshine
Paul P

I'm happy for you, but this was after months of silence.  Imagine someone using z3ta in a production environment suddenly having their synth stop working and having Cakewalk do nothing but give them a refund if it was demanded.

And Cakewalk continued to sell the product to unknowing victims.  They could at least have pulled it.

Sorry I didn't know that
2015/04/08 16:50:49
letyourlightshine
I mean,I hear you,it sucks when software problems arrive,I have issues with many programs interacting with certain DAWs and crashing,when they didn't always do that,still waiting on a fix from a few.But it is what it is,I still appreciate the email from them.

2015/04/08 19:04:27
Rain
I have a bunch of projects that feature Z3ta prominently - it's one of if not my go to 3rd party synth. So it certainly had an impact, indirectly, if not on paying projects, in the work that I do in preparation to some of those projects.

That being said, the 3 add-ons were a very nice gesture, which I certainly appreciate. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account