2015/09/27 17:26:54
Unknowen
Leadfoot
#3 Are you talking about the new start screen with the thumbnails on it? I disabled it. Go into preferences and you can disable it. I like it better without it, too. Then if you want to see it for some reason, you can select it from the file menu.

Thank you! :)
2015/09/27 17:32:28
Unknowen
   yea, not into votes and all... just telling it as it is in my view, what I think... didn't really think to make it some big deal... if the bakers read it and think it's important... if not, yaw ;) I'll just work around it...

peace to all!  
2015/09/27 18:18:47
BobF
Dave000
   yea, not into votes and all... just telling it as it is in my view, what I think... didn't really think to make it some big deal... if the bakers read it and think it's important... if not, yaw ;) I'll just work around it...

peace to all!  

One of the cool things about Cakewalk is that they consider the opinion of the user base when making decisions about resource allocations toward feature development.  The Cakewalk folks set up this forum with a voting system as a means to weigh overall user sentiment toward requested features. 

Requests that get thrown with very little interest even from the originator aren't likely to get a lot of resource dollars thrown at them.

2015/09/27 21:17:15
Unknowen
BobF
Dave000

peace to all!  

One of the cool things about Cakewalk is that they consider the opinion of the user base when making decisions about resource allocations toward feature development.  The Cakewalk folks set up this forum with a voting system as a means to weigh overall user sentiment toward requested features. 

Requests that get thrown with very little interest even from the originator aren't likely to get a lot of resource dollars thrown at them.

yea , like I said... "Artist", and I think like one... I think for myself and if I see a good idea I don't ask for votes. AND realistically I would believe that most real Sonar users don't vote for anything so you get unbalanced results. From what I've seen here most of the people who "hang here" the most don't even use the software, they just collect it to be part of something...

Relax, it always works out...
2015/09/28 02:11:41
Vastman
I haven't gone here with anyone in a long time... but...

You are just a bundle of disrespectful nastyness and imo you besmirch the "artist" label you speak of

Most of us have links to our music... As you seem to enjoy being an insulting smart ass, where are yours?  You call yourself an "artist" but sound more like a sad little self righteous and rude child ignoring the caring advice people have taken the time to share with you; spitting on those offering it... 

"From what I've seen here most of the people who "hang here" the most don't even use the software, they just collect it to be part of something..."

What a friggin' jerk!  You sound more like a troll than an "artist"

Maybe it's just a "monstrous mask" as your sig indicates...

2015/09/28 04:08:48
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
As opposed to other places on the internet, this forum is a very valuable fast responding source for getting help, tips and peer-to-peer support - however, this is not the place to rant or to be rude

I suggest this thread to locked before it turns into havoc

To the OP: if you have serious feature requests, check if there are earlier requests that match your topic and contribute your ideas; if you're the first to come up with a brilliant new idea, pls start a new thread (one per feature request)
2015/09/28 04:16:18
mettelus
+1 attacking someone for not sharing your point of view is definitely uncalled for, especially since this forum is publically viewable and reflects the community as a whole.
2015/09/29 00:06:45
Unknowen
Vastman
I haven't gone here with anyone in a long time... but...

You are just a bundle of disrespectful nastyness and imo you besmirch the "artist" label you speak of

Most of us have links to our music... As you seem to enjoy being an insulting smart ass, where are yours?  You call yourself an "artist" but sound more like a sad little self righteous and rude child ignoring the caring advice people have taken the time to share with you; spitting on those offering it... 

"From what I've seen here most of the people who "hang here" the most don't even use the software, they just collect it to be part of something..."

What a friggin' jerk!  You sound more like a troll than an "artist"

Maybe it's just a "monstrous mask" as your sig indicates...

gee, everything I said was just how I see it things, not being rude or cutting anyone down... What you wrote is how you defined your world and not how I see me in mine...
peace!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account