2015/09/26 13:39:15
buildanax
Until the "X" and "Platinum" version, the "Key +/-"  for MIDI channels was available as a "Widget" in the Track Control Manager.  Now it is located in the Pro-Channel section.  It is not a big deal but you have to always open the Pro-Channel strip in order to shift the key of a track.  (I am not talking about the regular transpose function after you have played a track.)  There are often times when doing orchestrations that I will need do a harp gliss which works great when you "rake" across the "all black keys" of a keyboard because it is a natural sixth chord.  In order to do that, you have to shift the actual keyboard up or down a certain amount of steps to make that work.  There is also the obvious benefit for some players of being able to transpose the entire keyboard so that you can play in certain keys that you are more comfortable with if needed.  It would just be convenient to have the "Key +/-" control available again in the track control pane.  It just mean a few less clicks when you need to use that little feature.  
In reality I have probably spent more time writing this suggestion than I will ever save using that feature.... but it would be handy to have it back.  
2015/09/26 22:18:30
Vastman
vague titles are frustrating... say what you want... if you want traction.  look at the other threads... they summarize the suggestion or at least try to.

2015/09/28 01:50:32
Rob[at]Sound-Rehab
yes pls change title as this is a very specific MIDI request
2015/09/28 13:18:55
Adq
It is really strange that it is not there. Same as Time+. Also Mono and Phase buttons for audio tracks. They absolutely 100% must be in the Track Control Manager. Also it is really bad decision to group MSR and Track state buttons. Yes, in that way all widgets get standard size but it gives absolutely nothing good for users, and bad side is that the whole group became hidden if slider hides a very little part of it. It is very big design mistake. Also I don't like that lanes buttons are always hidden if track is minimized, but there are shortcuts for them.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account