2018/01/23 06:59:58
burgerproduction
I placed an order with JRR for Addictive Drums Custom following the advice of people on the board here.
I set up an online account, paid via PayPal, printed out the order confirmation but never received an email confirmation from JRR. I assumed that as it was the weekend I would hear something on Monday.
I've since tried to login to my JRR account, but my account doesn't exist. Tried a password recovery, but my email isn't recognized.
I've since sent two emails to JRR with proof of purchase (PayPal payment went through and I have their online invoice)... Nothing. No response.
Should I be worried or are they just very flaky?
Has anyone else had problems with them?
2018/01/23 07:37:33
backwoods
I think so! One order i placed got forgotten and I had to email them but they got back to me ,apologized and delivered the order. That don't seem as efficient as some of the other companies in my experience but I believe them to be honest
2018/01/23 08:24:46
RSMCGUITAR
They've always been great with me.
2018/01/23 11:28:19
highlandermak
I never had an issue with their seevice through the years. Recently purchased Studio One through them as well. Hopefully they will respond soon.
2018/01/23 11:36:33
burgerproduction
I must admit, I'm getting a bit worried.
I've emailed them twice, included documents and receipts, but got no reply.
Is there some reason why they might be closed or not replying?
If I don't hear back soon, I will have to open up a reclaim through PayPal.
2018/01/23 11:39:18
pwalpwal
jrr are fine, you could try contacting user "uncle e" on the kvr forum
2018/01/23 12:22:13
burgerproduction
I sent a PM. Well see.
2018/01/23 13:10:14
djwayne
try calling

2018/01/23 13:11:21
burgerproduction
djwayne
try calling

I live in Italy - that's an expensive call.
2018/01/23 15:57:53
burgerproduction
Ok guys. I'm an arse. I admit it.

I miss-typed my password when I setup the account, that's why I couldn't get into my account. (though why I couldn't do a password reset is a mystery to me). I found the product key in on my account and redeemed it at XLNAudio. For some reason it took a few tries, but worked in the end. Whew! I am now a happy man! 

I did get in contact with JRR via their Facebook fan section - why they didn't respond to emails and why I didn't get an email confirmation is still a bit of a mystery - something about problems with their email delivery.

So, I apologise for any bad press I may have caused JRRShop.
If I could delete this thread, I would. Sorry guys.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account