2018/01/23 17:02:09
abacab
I have made several purchases from JRR, and they did me very well!  I had a question about one of them which was a crossgrade, and I got a quick email response from 'Uncle E'.  I had simply forgotten to submit the crossgrade qualification documents.
2018/01/23 17:13:02
pwalpwal
glad you got it sorted
2018/01/23 17:23:29
WallyG
burgerproduction
I must admit, I'm getting a bit worried.
I've emailed them twice, included documents and receipts, but got no reply.
Is there some reason why they might be closed or not replying?
If I don't hear back soon, I will have to open up a reclaim through PayPal.

There are too many good vendors out there to purchase music stuff. I personally will never use JRRshop again!

Walt
2018/01/23 17:34:53
abacab
It's not very cool to bash a vendor, without giving any reason at all...

JRR is legit, and will attempt to resolve any issue you have, if you have made reasonable effort to contact them with the details.
2018/01/23 18:45:21
jgarland
JRRshop is good. I've purchased a number of products from them without any problems, they even price matched a competitors lower price for Superior Drummer 3 (saved 40 bucks).
2018/01/23 19:56:05
WallyG
abacab

JRRshop has not responded to my emails or returned phone calls on a product I purchased from them...

Walt
2018/01/23 19:56:24
djwayne
I've had very good luck and good prices with JRR !!!!!
2018/01/23 19:59:39
abacab
WallyG
abacab

JRRshop has not responded to my emails or returned phone calls on a product I purchased from them...

Walt

If you need tech support, you should buy from Sweetwater.  They offer after sale support.
2018/01/23 20:20:05
burgerproduction
WallyG

Walt, I tried sending emails but got no reply. However, when I went via their Facebook page and contacted them on their fan messaging site, I got a response  quite sharpish. 
I don't know if that will help you or not, but it's worth giving it a go.
2018/01/24 16:26:43
WallyG
abacab
WallyG
abacab

Walt

If you need tech support, you should buy from Sweetwater.  They offer after sale support.

I agree and normally buy from them or B&H Photo. Andy Miller at Sweetwater is my go-to guy. Neither one had the product that JRRshop had so I made the mistake of going to them.

Walt
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account