• Software
  • Studio one 3 professional crossgrade from sonar x3 studio?
2018/01/27 02:15:53
synthvato
Does the crossgrade deal for studio one 3 professional work for sonar x3 studio or does it have to be sonar x3 producer? They have a discount for $199 crossgrade price and JRRshop is giving a discount on top of that.
2018/01/27 11:01:45
paulo
synthvato
Does the crossgrade deal for studio one 3 professional work for sonar x3 studio or does it have to be sonar x3 producer? They have a discount for $199 crossgrade price and JRRshop is giving a discount on top of that.

https://www.jrrshop.com/presonus-studio-one-professional-crossgrade-v3

After you order the Studio One Crossgrade, please click here to upload your qualifying crossgrade documents. Any document that shows that you are the owner of or have purchased any of the following DAW's qualifies you for the special crosgrade pricing.
Qualifying DAWs include:
Cubase 5 or higher 
Pro Tools 9 or higher
Nuendo 5 or higher
Logic 9, X
Sonar X2 or higher
Live 8 or higher
Digital Performer 7 or higher
Acid Pro 6 or higher
Reason 6 or higher
Reaper 4 or higher
Samplitude 9 or higher
Mixcraft Pro 6 or higher
FL Studio 11 or higher
Notion 5
Bitwig Studio
Tracktion T7 or higher
Mixbus 32C
2018/01/27 18:08:49
synthvato
paulo
synthvato

After you order the Studio One Crossgrade, please click here to upload your qualifying crossgrade documents. Any document that shows that you are the owner of or have purchased any of the following DAW's qualifies you for the special crosgrade pricing.
Qualifying DAWs include:Cubase 5 or higher 
Pro Tools 9 or higher
Nuendo 5 or higher
Logic 9, X
Sonar X2 or higher
Live 8 or higher
Acid Pro 6 or higher
Reason 6 or higher
Reaper 4 or higher
Samplitude 9 or higher
Mixcraft Pro 6 or higher
FL Studio 11 or higher
Notion 5
Bitwig Studio
Tracktion T7 or higher
Mixbus 32C

I saw that, but it doesn't specify whether it's sonar x2 producer or if the studio version would qualify as well.
2018/01/27 20:28:41
abacab
synthvato
paulo
synthvato

Qualifying DAWs include:Cubase 5 or higher 
Pro Tools 9 or higher
Nuendo 5 or higher
Logic 9, X
Sonar X2 or higher
Live 8 or higher
Acid Pro 6 or higher
Reason 6 or higher
Reaper 4 or higher
Samplitude 9 or higher
Mixcraft Pro 6 or higher
FL Studio 11 or higher
Notion 5
Bitwig Studio
Tracktion T7 or higher
Mixbus 32C

I saw that, but it doesn't specify whether it's sonar x2 producer or if the studio version would qualify as well.

You could send your qualifying info direct to PreSonus to see if you qualify.  I suspect they will probably accept yours, as their requirements only specify the version of Sonar and not the level.

Instructions here: https://shop.presonus.com/products/software/studio-one-prods/Studio-One-3-Digital-Downloads/studio-one-upgrades-crossgrades-prods/Studio-One-Crossgrade

2018/01/27 22:11:35
JonD
abacab
... I suspect they will probably accept yours, as their requirements only specify the version of Sonar and not the level.

Agreed.  Cost or version of DAW isn't the point here.  That's obvious since they're also accepting Reaper crossgrades (Reaper license is $60).
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account