• Software
  • Acronis True Image on the cheap
2008/09/12 14:46:07
mwall
Just FYI: Acronis is offering the downloadable version of it's True Image 11 Home for $9.99 with coupon code ATIH80. Don't know for how long.

I know a lot of people here use this for backing up their drive, so I though it might be of interest.

http://www.acronis.com/homecomputing/products/trueimage/
2008/09/12 14:51:01
bapu
I downloaded the Seagate Utilities set for free. It contains TrueImage as I recall. I have not used it yet.
I got the link from this forum.
2008/09/12 15:29:59
mwall
Wish I had known that before. BTW: Couldn't find the link on this forum when I searched, and I don't find Seagate Utilities on the Seagate site. Maybe someone else will have better luck if they look around.
2008/09/12 16:26:50
bapu
Sorry, it's called DiskWizard.

Click HERE for the link
2008/09/12 18:48:11
krizrox
Those Acronis products are great. I have Disk Director and TrueImage. Couldn't live without them. Should be standard issue with every PC.
2008/09/19 07:06:32
Fog
krizrox, disk director caused me hassle... I asked one of their sales people would it recover data, they said "yes".. and it didn't do the job. then when I used it to prepare my drive for a dual boot for vista.. again caused me issues... I thought vista was the problem, but it turns out the way it prepared the partition was ****ing things up

so I used this instead, and it's free and did what it was supposed to >

http://gparted.sourceforge.net/

although I use true image, that's better.. but even then getting it direct from them would have cost a lot more than getting it from my usual online shop AND they wouldn't price match.. so I got it from my usual shop

2018/01/26 19:55:41
backupGURU
Rather old post but initially it was about cheap acronis true image, so if it will be of any help to anybody I have found a good deal which is 80% off acronis true image 2018 bundle, so you get 5 products including true image subscription just for $39.99 and get others 4 tools free, so you save $159.84, hurry up the offer can expire as it is not officially live on Acronis website. Check the deal and free tools at CouponCodes.store
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account