2015/02/03 00:24:34
mikeyschulz
Have to constantly enter the registration code every time I start Z3TA+2 in Logic X 10.1. Also, only one version of the plugin will work. The audio is disabled in the second or 3rd etc.  If I delete the track with Z3TA+2 and relaunch, the audio will be disabled. I have to relaunch Logic again and enter the registration code once again to get it ti work.  This obviously needs an update to correct.
2015/02/03 05:53:45
jlad99
Hey mikeyschulz. I have the exact same problem. Updated to Logic Pro 10.1 and now Z3ta consistently either asks me for registration or it wont play any audio. Its a bit frustrating. This issue along with U-He Diva not showing its GUI I think moving to Logic 10.1 was a mistake.

Did you get any help from cakewalk?
2015/02/04 02:19:28
mikeyschulz
jlad99
Hey mikeyschulz. I have the exact same problem. Updated to Logic Pro 10.1 and now Z3ta consistently either asks me for registration or it wont play any audio. Its a bit frustrating. This issue along with U-He Diva not showing its GUI I think moving to Logic 10.1 was a mistake.

Nothing from Cakewalk yet.

As for Diva, U-He released some new fixes at KVR that resolves the graphics issue.

My Waldorf Edition is giving me the same issue with the registration.
2015/02/04 04:17:44
jlad99
Yep thanks, I did find out about the update from u-he through KVR after I replied to your post above. It took me a bit to work out that I needed to delete both older versions of the diva plug from my users and from the system library locations before installing the latest version before it would work..
Hopefully cakewalk will come through with something for Z3TA.

Sorry, I know nothing about the Waldorf issue so cant help you out there.
2015/02/05 13:00:14
yaw69
Same problem here with Z3ta and logic

2015/02/05 18:28:49
Rain
mikeyschulz
jlad99

Nothing from Cakewalk yet.

As for Diva, U-He released some new fixes at KVR that resolves the graphics issue.

My Waldorf Edition is giving me the same issue with the registration.

Haven't had the time to play w/ Z3ta in 10.1 yet, but I had the registration issue when I upgraded the studio computer -  that was before Logic 10.1, though, but the issue was exactly the same as above.

Waldorf support pointed me to the latest installer which solved the issue.
2015/02/05 18:36:09
Rain
And I confirm that I have the same issue w/ Z3ta. As a matter of fact, I've had repeated authorization issue with it a few times in the past (2012).

Time to put in a ticket.
2015/02/06 16:00:22
Rain
I put it a ticket yesterday and had a reply first thing this morning. Known issue. The gentlemen at Cakewalk are working on a fix.

As for Waldorf Edition, I had the same problem when I upgraded computer - that was before Logic 10.1 came out. Contacted Waldorf and they pointed me to the latest installer which fixed the issue. I just checked and I have no problem w/ them in 10.1.
2015/03/07 15:37:29
gabrielefx
I have the same issue with Ableton 9.1.7.
Is not related to the DAW but Osx.
Probably at Cakewalk don't test Z3TA.
Please, debug it. Thanks.

regards
2015/03/16 18:20:13
vaughanphillips
Hi guys

Please fix asap! Same story... Running Mac OS X 10.10.2 with latest updates and Logic Pro X / Blue Cat Audio MB7 mixer in Pro Tools 11 (to load the AU version)

Hoping for a solution soon! I am not interested in reinstalling my OS or rolling back.

Regards
Vaughan
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account