• Software
  • Tonebooster Morphit headphone calibration software
2018/01/26 09:27:56
Marshall
In the latest addition of Sound on Sound there is a review of Sonarworks Reference 4 headphone calibration software and I know a lot of forum members speak highly of it - it gets a great review. 

The article also mentions an alternative - 

https://www.toneboosters.com/tb_morphit_v1.html 

This software has 178 headphone profiles, including my own modest Grado SR60s that I use for some mixing duties. I tried the fully functioning demo last night and it is really, really impressive. The licence costs just 30 euros. 

I am fortunate to have an acoustically treated room, but checking a mix on headphones as well is incredibly helpful. 

I just thought I would share this in case anyone else was interested. 

2018/01/26 10:37:27
Soundwise
ToneBoosters plugins are excellent. I've recently purchased the Essential bundle and am going to get the BusTools bundle. They have some unique features not often found in plugins. Highly recommended!
2018/01/26 10:48:49
subtlearts
Toneboosters are great. Innovative, forward-thinking processors, fair prices and upgrade options, attentive support straight from the developer... What's not to like?
2018/01/26 11:20:31
pwalpwal
have another +1 for toneboosters
2018/01/26 22:15:01
marled
+1 too!
I like very much how you can precisely adjust all their controls with the mouse wheel/shift+wheel. There are many plugin developers that could learn of this!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account