2015/09/20 21:32:29
Keni
I don't know if this bothers anyone else but I'm constantly being frustrated by this...

What I'm referring to is how clips appear in both their lane and the promoted clip in the track... Totally messes with my eye and I can't count how often my selections are wrong because of this...

I hope this "feature" helps many other people so I won't feel so bad that it's a pain for me...

Though I have little need (if any) of seeing this while lanes are visible, I wish there was a toggle so we could disable the track/promoted image while lanes are displayed...

I know I mentioned it in the past but with other issues a priority (zoom, zoom, zoom) I've let it go... But it's driving me crazy!

Thanks...
2015/09/21 07:33:16
BobF
The composite/promoted displays when takes lanes are hidden, but is hidden when takes lanes are visible?

I'm not sure I would like that, but as long as it's optional and helps somebody else I say go for it.
2015/09/21 09:25:49
icontakt
2015/09/21 13:35:52
Keni
BobF
The composite/promoted displays when takes lanes are hidden, but is hidden when takes lanes are visible?

I'm not sure I would like that, but as long as it's optional and helps somebody else I say go for it.

That would be perfect for me!

...and I always like very thing to be user controlled so of course a user-selection!
2015/09/21 15:01:41
panup
Perfect request.
I agree 100%.
2015/09/21 15:17:42
Keni
icontakt
Is that any different from this one? 
http://forum.cakewalk.com/ShowHide-Promoted-Clips-In-Track-Space-m3218986.aspx

No, I guess not... I forgot about that post, but it looks as though it needed reposting anyway, eh? ;-)
2015/09/21 20:03:42
icontakt
Keni
icontakt
Is that any different from this one? 
http://forum.cakewalk.com/ShowHide-Promoted-Clips-In-Track-Space-m3218986.aspx

No, I guess not... I forgot about that post, but it looks as though it needed reposting anyway, eh? ;-)

Yes, indeed...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account