2014/09/18 05:07:33
stgisler
Hi,
it's really a great Synth-App!!! (one of my favorite) but why is there no possibility to change presets by MIDI Program Change (A standard feature for all hardware synths)?
It's to bad. Another great iOS-Synth without standard midi features. I use iPad's to play several Synth-Apps at the same time on stage.

I hope in a next update this feature will be implemented! Thanks!

Stefan #iosArtist
2014/09/20 07:51:57
chad
stgisler
Hi,
it's really a great Synth-App!!! (one of my favorite) but why is there no possibility to change presets by MIDI Program Change (A standard feature for all hardware synths)?
It's to bad. Another great iOS-Synth without standard midi features. I use iPad's to play several Synth-Apps at the same time on stage.

I hope in a next update this feature will be implemented! Thanks!

Stefan #iosArtist

Hi Stefan,

I believe you can MIDI Learn the Previous/Forward Program Buttons on z3ta+ iOS.  This would allow you to change programs from within a folder/bank using a MIDI CC.  Have you tried this?

Cheers, 
Chad
2015/02/06 17:24:16
stgisler
Hi Chad, yes it is like this. But only steps up or down. I really would like to use this App in my live setup. And the MIDI-Patchbay send MIDI Program Changes to each App I use and has not the possibility to define CC's. Of course i can use a second MIDI-App that allows to define such CC Commands but this is very uncomfortable, almost unusable. Why is there no MIDI-Implementation as usual? Other Synth-Apps e.g. Sunrizer, iGrand Piano, Thor, Magellan have this implemented as it is implemented in every Hardware-Synth that has MIDI. It is a standard.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account