2015/09/16 11:48:54
rickholly74
I am a long time Cakewalk user (since Cakewalk ver. 1 on 5 ¼ floppy) Since the advent of Sonor (yes I have that also as well as Music Creator 6) I have been continuing to use Cakewalk Audio Pro 9 for live performing situations. I don’t need all the bells and whistles of Sonor or Music Creator when I am out performing and using Cakewalk as a midi file player alone with the Roland Virtual Sound Canvas. Every few years I write and ask if Cakewalk can possibly give us Cakewalk live users a basic midi file player and midi editor similar to older versions of Cakewalk without the recording features. It should have improved ability to create sets (something better than the Jukebox feature) and be compatible with newer versions of Windows and how about adding the Roland TTS sound module? Come on guys, there are a lot of Cakewalk users who are live giging musicians like me.

I also have a question regarding Music Creator 6. How can I use the playlist feature in Music Creator and have it automatically access the TSS sound module? Thanks for any help you can offer.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account