• Features & Ideas
  • Don't know if was asked about - what about an external project inventory document?
2015/09/17 19:01:47
robert_e_bone
I am wondering if it would be possible to have the saving of a project create/update some sort of external document that would be saved in the project folder, where one could see things like an inventory list of plugins used, maybe path information for each plugin, or plugin version and whether or not plugins are 32-bit or 64-bit - that kind of thing.

Would anyone find that sort of information useful?  Or, perhaps have some sort of way to have Sonar generate a document containing that sort of information about a particular project?

Bob Bone

2015/09/17 19:42:09
stevec
I don't know if it's been requested before exactly as you've described, but yeah, I would certainly like something like this.

2015/09/18 07:25:44
BobF
I'm pretty sure there is a request pretty close to this.  I'm pretty sure scook will be along to do a merge soon 
2015/09/20 05:36:52
Kalle Rantaaho
That would be an excellent addition.
2015/09/20 05:52:41
panup
I have made similar request 5 years ago. :)
Track list in xml format would be nice. Exaple:

<tracks>
<track>
  <name>Track1</name>
  <fx bin>
     <effect>
         <type>VST2</type>
         <id>3123-adb5-6433................</id>
         <plugin settings></plugin settings>
     </effect>
   </fx bin>
  <and here all the other track parameteters>
</track>
 </tracks>

Inventory in xml format would open all kind of possibilities... And even if SONAR suported importing such file back (but that's another feature request).

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account