• Software
  • sine wave sub-bass options...
2018/01/19 05:42:24
Amicus717
Hi folks,

I want to try adding a sine wav sub-bass line to some of my orchestral music, as I'm told it can add warmth and depth to it without detracting from the sound of the samples. What would you use to do so?

While I use synths and synth patches a bit, I don't know them nearly as well my sample libraries...so, I'd be curious to hear some suggestions.

Thanks.
2018/01/19 06:32:15
Kuusniemi
Moog emulations are good. I usually use either ZebraHZ or FAW Circle 2 for these sounds. But synth will most likely do if it can do sine waves. Sine waves are round so they come out as a very smooth sound.
2018/01/19 17:19:43
Amicus717
Kuusniemi
Moog emulations are good. I usually use either ZebraHZ or FAW Circle 2 for these sounds. But synth will most likely do if it can do sine waves. Sine waves are round so they come out as a very smooth sound.

Thanks! I will look into that.
2018/01/20 00:12:36
Chandler
Any synth will do a sine wave, so you don't need to worry about the quality of the synth for this application. Of course its always nice to have good synth, but if all you need are sine waves don't worry because any synth will do it and you won't run into any quality issues.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account