2015/01/29 14:42:16
Thecherrycrumble
Hello people, 

I just downloaded the demo version of Sonar 7 yesterday, so I'm pretty new in all this. I use a synthesizer with my pc, and I have one question : I would like to have one track where I play the piano and another track for some perscussions (in the end, both tracks have to 'play together'). My problem here is, when I play one track with the piano, and then the other one with the percussions, in the end, all tracks sound the same because I change it (to piano/percussions or basically anything else) via the synthesizer. Ok, this is difficult to explain... did anyone get it? :D 

Thanks a lot, 
Isis 
2015/01/29 14:52:01
scook
AFAIK, there is no legitimate demo for SONAR 7, the product was discontinued around 2008. The current SONAR does not have a trial available at this time. One should be available soon.
2015/01/29 14:58:27
Thecherrycrumble
Can't believe it... I've got a licence number for it on this very website ! 
2015/01/29 15:20:40
AT
I doubt you got a license # on this site.  Cake has a serial number tied to your software.  That software has to be validated at the Cake store and you are in turn given a registration number you have to type in.  It is a two-step process.  Some people will "sale" SONAR (or MS Word, for example) and the serial # but unless you are registered online w/ that same # you can't authorize your software.

That doesn't sound like your problem w/ the synths.  Any synth needs to be set to its own track in SONAR and midi channel #.  If your hardware synth is polytimbrel  then you need 2 separate midi channels.  Drums are usually set to channel 10.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account