2018/01/18 23:27:41
djwayne
I bought East West's QL Spaces reverb unit.

I took the Hans Zimmer Masterclass on Music Production and Film Scoring.

Bought the Zebra 2 plugin synth, with the Dark Zebra add on program which contains synth presets from the Batman movies....

East West Hollywood Strings Gold version

M-Audio Keystation 49 midi controller

2-256 gig SSD drives

That's enough for now.
2018/01/18 23:58:04
TheSteven
Ouch! You poor boy.
Our condolences.  Maybe next time you can get the good stuff.
2018/01/18 23:59:36
TheSteven
Ouch! You poor boy.
Our condolences.  Maybe next time you can get the good stuff.
Sorry couldn't resist.
Enjoy!
2018/01/19 00:51:41
djwayne
You're starting to sound like a gearslutz, ain't nothing good enough for those morons.
2018/01/19 16:28:29
bitflipper
At some point you start running out of things to buy. At least, things you really need. A test to see if you're close to that threshold  is to ask yourself how many of your tools you truly understand in great depth, versus how many you haven't gotten around to fully exploring.

I'll admit to having heard a demo of a great sample library and thinking I might want to acquire it, only to find out that it was already sitting on my hard drive. Or realizing that I could easily duplicate the characteristics of some effect with equivalents I already owned.

All I have to do is watch one of Dan Worral's tutorials on any tool, even those I've used for years, to remind myself that I still don't know everything about all of them.
2018/01/19 16:32:50
jude77
djwayne
I bought East West's QL Spaces reverb unit.

I took the Hans Zimmer Masterclass on Music Production and Film Scoring.

Bought the Zebra 2 plugin synth, with the Dark Zebra add on program which contains synth presets from the Batman movies....

East West Hollywood Strings Gold version

M-Audio Keystation 49 midi controller

2-256 gig SSD drives

That's enough for now.

Sweet!
2018/01/20 00:11:00
djwayne

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account