• Software
  • Samplitude - my experiences so far (p.2)
2017/12/07 11:32:21
Mesh
Excellent review 35mm. I was very close to getting it, but didn't......after reading your post, I'll definitely keep Samplitube as an option.
2017/12/07 12:10:59
mudgel
Check out the intergration of Sound Forge Pro and Spectral Layers with Samplitude. That was something they did in the last Samp update.
2017/12/07 13:57:44
kennywtelejazz
Hi 35mm,

I'm glad to hear Magix extended the deal .

I enjoyed reading your opening post , it was a very good read Loved the part where you went into Creative Mode.
Those are the moments I live for ...

musichoo
Question, does the plugins locked  into Samplitude? Can I used independence in Sonar or Studio one?

Independence free you can , once you acquire a full version of Samplitude you will find that all the plugs and included instruments are locked to Samplitude ...
To use them in other DAW's will require a serial number that involves you purchasing the intended product ...
I have some products I purchased to be able to use them out side of Samplitude ...overall they tend to be very expensive ..for some odd reason Magix does not run sales on them all that often ...  

all the best,

Kenny
2017/12/07 15:50:52
stevethompson

Larry Jones

PS: I haven't managed to register for their pro audio user forum yet. For some reason I can't get the confirmation email.

OK sounds like maybe I should quit clicking the "Resend Confirmation Email" button and watch some videos myself :)

35mm,
Thanks for sharing your experience getting started with Samplitude, looking forward to spending some time wth it!
2017/12/07 18:33:18
mudgel
I’m having a serious look at Samp X3 as well. I’ve had it for years and keep getting silly upgrade offers like this one, which I really got for Spectral Layers 4. I got X3 earlier this year when they did a crazy upgrade from X2 to X3 Suite for $149.

Independence is getting pretty long in the tooth. I got my first copy nearly 10 years ago. At 70 gigs it was a monster. Now my Native Instruments Sample folder is upto 500 Gig with Ultimate 11 and all the Preview samples for my Komplete Kontrol S88. Including Superior Drummer 3 that’s a TB of data. Glad space is cheap.

Sorry got sidetracked there. I’ve been watching some very helpful videos. I feel much more comfortable with Samplitude but I really want to start using my Raven MTi and only Pro Tools or Cubase/ Nuendo on the Windows platform at this stage and Windows Daw development is taking much longer than anticipated.
2017/12/07 18:56:02
Primetime
Question guys, does samplitude require a dongle...
2017/12/07 19:04:59
scook
no
2017/12/07 19:28:46
Primetime
thanks

2017/12/09 14:33:09
Maarkr
I tried to load the trial version and it would not load.    Don't know what's up with that.  Thing is, I already have Sound Forge Pro and Spectral Layers, so that's not a big deal for me.  I'd like to get this trial up and running, tho, but I still plan to keep using SPLAT until it dies.
2017/12/10 10:50:27
mkerl
Demo killed Asio-Driver (Quadcap). 

Deleted
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account