• Features & Ideas
  • [partially implemented] reference cwbr numbers consistently in update docs
2015/03/07 06:55:12
pwalpwal
given so much effort is being put in by users to usefully collect bug reports, accurate steps to repro, and associated cwbr numbers,  i think it would be a good idea if the documentation accompanying the monthly updates referenced those cwbr numbers in the "bugs fixed" section. this would make it far easier to see what's been fixed. :)

what say you?
2015/03/09 00:59:47
Splat
For once I completely agree with you. This is a change since X3E, as documentation would include CWBRN numbers.

However this is really a forum discussion thread I'd say rather than a feature request.
2015/03/09 06:43:54
pwalpwal
Splat
For once I completely agree with you. This is a change since X3E, as documentation would include CWBRN numbers.

then how about voting?
2015/03/10 01:18:01
Splat
Read the line you didn't quote.
I don't regard this as a feature request, it should be happening and I don't know why it isn't.
Cheers.
2015/03/10 09:50:00
pwalpwal
Splat
I don't regard this as a feature request, it should be happening and I don't know why it isn't.

i did read it, that's why i didn't quote it, it seemed irrelevant to this idea, not feature request, but idea... did you read my post? i thought this was the forum for ideas, as well as feature requests, but you think i should re-post in, or someone move this to, the forum discussion forum? (or even - gasp - the problem reports forum?)
2015/03/16 19:43:43
Splat
Splat

pwalpwal
i did read it, that's why i didn't quote it,

Ah that makes total sense .

Splat

pwalpwal
i did read it, that's why i didn't quote it, it seemed irrelevant to this idea, not feature request, but idea... did you read my post? i thought this was the forum for ideas, as well as feature requests, but you think i should re-post in, or someone move this to, the forum discussion forum? (or even - gasp - the problem reports forum?)

I have no idea where it belongs - complaints?
Beats me anyway...

Cheers...
2015/05/03 07:54:34
pwalpwal
users are making a big effort to provide useful, reproducible bugs with tracking numbers - cakewalk should make this a 2-way street, and use those numbers in the "fixes" list published with each update
2015/09/18 12:00:55
pwalpwal
bump, the last 2 updates at least (H & I) didn't have cwbr numbers referenced
2015/09/18 12:09:03
scook
I see them, are you looking in the right place? They are in the "fixes and workflow enhancement" documents on the product support page starting with G.
2015/09/18 16:30:32
pwalpwal
no, i was looking at the ezine pdf, thanks for the info! :-)
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account