2018/11/26 13:56:30
The Maillard Reaction
x
2018/11/26 17:45:49
msorrels
Royal Yaksman
Abandonware?... It was updated to version 2.4 in June this year.

2.4.0 does list a lot of bugs as being fixed.  For me it was way too late. When they dropped it from the main Collection my interest went south.  I think they are much more focused on the hardware thing, perhaps a version 3 would have shipped by now (like their other synths).  Still it is a lot of fun to play around with and has some great kits.
2018/11/27 12:55:45
Royal Yaksman
Bash von Gitfiddle
Thank you taking a look.

Here is an marketing image with an example of what I expect to see:

Here is what it looks like in Spalt and some other DAWs I tried:

The first example shows the vertical scroll bars I am speaking of, the second example doesn't show the scroll bars.

Thank you!

I had a chance to sit down today and check on this question. I loaded Spark in FL Studio, Cakewalk and Reaper and can confirm that I have the scroll bars in all 3 DAWs. I am using the 64 bit version of Spark, not sure if that would make a difference, but they are definitely there.
2018/11/27 13:22:04
The Maillard Reaction
x
2018/11/27 14:13:31
2:43AM
Loaded Spark 2.4.0 (x64) in Ableton Live. Modular View only has horizontal scroll bar at bottom of the main window pane.  Modules window does not have any, but supports scroll wheel movements.  Main window pane supports scroll wheel zoom in/out and mouse-click-hold and drag functions.

IMO, if you're building anything in the modular window, you're wasting your time.
2018/11/27 14:24:11
Royal Yaksman
Bash von Gitfiddle
Thank you for checking? What version are you running? Arturia support did reply that I have a known bug and that it is not scheduled to be fixed. I wonder if there is a roll back option?

I'm not at my computer anymore. But I'm fairly sure I'm still using .3, as I haven't gotten around to updating to the most current.
2018/11/28 19:48:07
Bajan Blue
Quick Update
I wrote to Arturia support - they were very quick and came back with a simple suggestion (deleting some preference / setting files) and all is now working properly in both Stand alone and Plug in modes.
Only one scroll bar here on the modular window and that is the bottom one, although you can easily resize and move the window with the mouse scroll wheel.
Nigel

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account