2014/12/26 11:32:50
tiger2015
Merry Christmas all:
I am having some difficulties right now with Dimension Pro....I added a new Expansion Pack it shows up in the window but when I click on it gives me an error (Error uncompressing program data- Program load failed). Has anyone had that kind of error before? Please advise....appreciate any help I can get as I would like to use these sounds.

Cheers
2014/12/27 14:28:14
Paul P

What format are the samples in the expansion pack ?  Are they specifically for Dimension Pro ?

2014/12/27 16:42:58
tiger2015
Thanks Paul for your quick reply and to Alex for posting it where I should have posted it....it is from the site which the Expansion Pack 1-3 and now I am having some problems with the Digital Sound Factory Expansion Packs for Dimension Pro...not responding

Cheers
2014/12/29 08:17:59
b rock
Error uncompressing program data- Program load failed

Check that you have the latest Dimension Pro update installed.  This error can indicate that the expansion packs were written for a synth version newer than the one you have on your system.  More rarely, it can point to a situation where there are multiple Dimension Pro.dll, and the XP is "seeing' the older version first during its installation.
2014/12/29 09:47:14
gswitz
b rock,   

How on earth do you know these things?? It's awesome! And you always arrive at the right time on the right threads!

BTW, I'm totally hoping that in the next version of Sonar that the Rapture silent treatment gets somehow fixed or at least a reset is created that doesn't require a restart. The more I play with midi, push the limits, the more frustrating it is that I can freeze it. I hate to be having a great jam and have it suddenly go silent. Totally ruins the mood.

Also, not trying to steal the thread... just giving you props.

Geoff
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account