• Software
  • message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg (p.48)
2017/12/04 07:20:32
Detwoen
For those Aussie Sonar users that are having trouble locating the Cubase crossgrade offer, Turramurra Music is offering Sonar only crossgrades to Cubase 9 for $399 AUD.
2017/12/04 13:29:19
DrLumen
Joe_A
Another misstep by Gibson. Any organization that isn't notifying all their retailers immediately in this circumstance is showing lack of concern for others. Embarrassing is the word I'd use.

To be fair, the notification could be sitting unread in an email box or a pile of unopened mail.
2017/12/04 15:44:16
Frank-US
Hi everyone,
As mentioned we work on a solution for people that facing troubles to purchase the crossgrade offer. We plan to have everything ready by Wednesday.
From Wednesday on, everyone should be able, to buy the crossgrade directly from the Steinberg online shop.
I will come back here, the moment everything is up and running.
Best,
Frank
2017/12/04 16:36:38
LMG
Frank-US
Hi everyone,
As mentioned we work on a solution for people that facing troubles to purchase the crossgrade offer. We plan to have everything ready by Wednesday.
From Wednesday on, everyone should be able, to buy the crossgrade directly from the Steinberg online shop.
Best,
Frank

THAT'S GREAT NEWS !!!! That's what I call Customer Support! THANK YOU !!!
2017/12/04 16:40:22
LMG
Frank-US
Hi everyone,
Best,
Frank

And please, make it available as a DOWNLOAD option, not just the boxed version. It will make it easier both to customers and to Steinberg. THANK YOU!
2017/12/04 16:58:01
Joe_A
DrLumen
Joe_A
Another misstep by Gibson. Any organization that isn't notifying all their retailers immediately in this circumstance is showing lack of concern for others. Embarrassing is the word I'd use.

To be fair, the notification could be sitting unread in an email box or a pile of unopened mail.

IMHO a notification of this sort to retailers would be a series of communications over a period of time. Coordinating pre-Cake closing, through closing, what to do with any inventory, future goals, conveying "But Gibson is still strong etc etc" ( which may or may not be true). But more that just one email to one person at each Retailer.
2017/12/04 18:41:47
DrLumen
Joe_A
DrLumen
Joe_A

IMHO a notification of this sort to retailers would be a series of communications over a period of time. Coordinating pre-Cake closing, through closing, what to do with any inventory, future goals, conveying "But Gibson is still strong etc etc" ( which may or may not be true). But more that just one email to one person at each Retailer.

I would go so far as to speculate that Gibson has a vendor/retailer channel website that they can log into to get the  latest news, create orders, billing, service advisories... but, again, that depends on someone at the stores logging in and actually READING the latest bulletins.
2017/12/04 20:29:53
Frank-US
LMG
Frank-US
Hi everyone,
Best,
Frank

And please, make it available as a DOWNLOAD option, not just the boxed version. It will make it easier both to customers and to Steinberg. THANK YOU!

Yes, it will be download.

Best,
Frank
2017/12/04 21:16:12
Joe_A
Detwoen
For those Aussie Sonar users that are having trouble locating the Cubase crossgrade offer, Turramurra Music is offering Sonar only crossgrades to Cubase 9 for $399 AUD.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...
In the US isn't a cross grade approx 255.00, or was it 355.00 give or take? I thought I saved the earlier numbers bouncing around but can't promptly find it.
*Hey I'm sure I put it somewhere safe so I'd be able to find it and when someday I do I'll remember where. 😁😁
2017/12/05 15:39:43
cyberzip
Does Cubase have an equivalent Ripple Edit function?

Thanks for input!
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account