• Software
  • message from Greg Ondo of Steinberg (p.50)
2018/01/07 00:29:11
35mm
Yes, it never was a Sonar only deal. I guess it would have been too much trouble for them to implement that.
2018/01/07 08:54:11
aries
35mm
Yes, it never was a Sonar only deal. I guess it would have been too much trouble for them to implement that.

The offer was Sonar only deal thats why https://www.steinberg.net/en/promotion/homebase_for_sonar_users.html
at the bottom of page says

Buy Cubase for 50% off

Get the full version of Cubase now and entry your new home for creativity.
 Visit Online Shop

There were two prices £231 for Sonar users and £291 for other DAWs. The Sonar crossgrade price £231 was there on 5th January, but yesterday on the 6th January change to £291, not as it still says today (7th January) buy Cubase for 50% off.
2018/01/07 10:14:10
igiwigi
Why has steinburg offered 50% discount when the crossover is £291.
That is well over half way????????????

Is that a advertising mistake
Should be £249 otherwise you are not getting a 50% discount
2018/01/07 13:48:44
abacab
aries
35mm

The offer was Sonar only deal thats why https://www.steinberg.net/en/promotion/homebase_for_sonar_users.html
at the bottom of page says

Buy Cubase for 50% off

Get the full version of Cubase now and entry your new home for creativity.
Visit Online Shop

There were two prices £231 for Sonar users and £291 for other DAWs. The Sonar crossgrade price £231 was there on 5th January, but yesterday on the 6th January change to £291, not as it still says today (7th January) buy Cubase for 50% off.

The Steinberg website reflected the correct Sonar crossgrade price last year.  If they have extended the offer, the website doesn't reflect that any longer.

If you are seriously planning to buy, you probably need to contact them directly...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account