2014/12/05 15:39:29
PopStarWannabe
I installed Dimension Pro and the  Expansion Packs as they were offered in the download of my X2 Producer purchase.
In the Program Browser of Dimension Pro I don't see any folder named Classic Keys or DSF or whatever. I only have Expansion Pack 1 to 3.

Now the Classic Keys was advertised as included when I purchased X2 Producer. Where is it?
2014/12/05 16:16:50
scook
Contact support, in my DimPro browser is a folder "Digital Sound Factory Classic Keys". I know I did not buy it separately.
2014/12/07 11:16:52
robert_e_bone
I just now realized I don't have and Digital Sound Factory Classic Keys folder either.

Bummer.  I'll do some digging this afternoon and post back if I figure this out.

Bob Bone

2014/12/07 11:29:51
PopStarWannabe
I contacted Support and they offered me a link to download the said expansion pack. I downloaded and installed it and now i have it working.

The only thing that I had done "differently" was installing the Dim Pro multisamples off the C drive, to another SSD. But this option was GIVEN at the installation. I did not perform any mod or hack. 
And it was a fresh install of Sonar X2a on a fresh install of Windows 8.1.
2014/12/07 20:24:11
Paul P
robert_e_bone
I just now realized I don't have and Digital Sound Factory Classic Keys folder either.

I have a "Digital Sound Factory Keys" folder, and inside that is a "DSF Classic Keys Samples" folder along with a bunch of sfz files.
The whole thing is 930 mb.

No mention of a Vol. 2, though.  My DSF Vol.3 says Volume 3.

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account