• Software
  • Korg User Net Frustrations - UPDATE - Usernet will be discontinued (p.2)
2017/12/23 01:04:55
scook
It fails for me too using FireFox, Internet Explorer and Edge.
2017/12/23 01:56:46
cecelius2
Thanks Scook for checking.  I emailed korg support in the usa (Product_Support@KorgUSA.com)  since somewhere on the older korg website it said to contact them if there were issues.  Hopefully it the problem is just with their server.   If I get a reply, I will post their response.

2017/12/23 02:45:50
msorrels
The new shop is pretty borked, they have some major problems.  It may be a while before anyone can get this.  Their upgrade offer pretty much means I'd pay exactly what a new user would pay with today's price/sale, not exactly a "deal".  If the new GUIs aren't resizable I'll pass.

2017/12/23 06:22:33
Glyn Barnes
msorrels
The new shop is pretty borked, they have some major problems.  It may be a while before anyone can get this.  Their upgrade offer pretty much means I'd pay exactly what a new user would pay with today's price/sale, not exactly a "deal".  If the new GUIs aren't resizable I'll pass.

I must have got lucky, it all worked for me. There no GUI changes. You probably still need to migrate as the old authorisation wont be around indefinitely.
2017/12/23 07:01:55
kenny@vhprecords.com
Korg are a bunch of useless and incompetent people. Their web server for the migration does not work and basically it uses up your coupon and you have to buy it again because that coupon does not work again. Of course it times out and you don't get anything. Brilliant scam that is. Crooks that's what they are. 
2017/12/23 09:43:59
synkrotron
Just trying to migrate... I see it's not just me having problems with the Korg Shop...
2017/12/23 17:12:49
shawker
The Korg Shop is junk, tried numerous times and wasn't able to migrate to the new versions.  Did anyone get notified of this by Korg, this thread is the first I heard of this happening?
2017/12/23 19:39:56
rsinger
I got an email from Korg yesterday. I'll wait a few days before I give it a try.
2017/12/23 20:48:54
Jeff Evans
I am a little concerned with this. I have 3 of their synths. I am away from home right now but did log into Korg Usernet and I was told that I have to migrate as well.

Do you get new licenses? My main audio machine is off the net and all the Korg stuff works perfectly for me. But once in awhile I have had to re-authorise something and I guess that will be the time I will get into trouble.

I think it is worth the trouble because they do sound incredible. Wavestation especially. It may be an old machine but still holds up even today against anything really.
2017/12/23 21:46:11
msorrels
Tried again today, managed to make an account in the new shop but couldn't ever get the shopping cart to stop giving Magento errors.  Not sure it's ate my coupon yet since I don't think I've ever been able to even attempt to apply it.  I'm going to migrate, but I don't see me buying the new ARP.  Assuming they fix the site.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account