• Software
  • Korg User Net Frustrations - UPDATE - Usernet will be discontinued (p.3)
2017/12/23 21:47:47
Jim Roseberry
You get discount codes (for full amount) to re-purchase the plugins from the new site.
You checkout with the plugin (or bundle) and the total is $0.
You then get a new SN and download link.
2017/12/23 21:56:28
cecelius2
Tried again today several times, but it keeps hanging and times out.  I sent another email to tech support.  I suggest that everyone send a request to korg support to fix the korg shop bug.

2017/12/23 21:59:57
Jeff Evans
Jim Roseberry
You get discount codes (for full amount) to re-purchase the plugins from the new site.
You checkout with the plugin (or bundle) and the total is $0.
You then get a new SN and download link.

Thanks Jim. Sounds a little complicated. Do you have to uninstall existing plugs. I assume they put the new licenses in the same place. Sounds like it might be smart to wait a little while before attempting this.
2017/12/23 22:15:29
Jim Roseberry
I went thru the process yesterday (no problems with the site/etc).
Sounds like Korg is having "teething issues" with the new site/system.
I'm sure they'll get it ironed out...

2017/12/24 00:22:11
Rain
So it is not just me... 

I finally found a bit of time today to take care of that migration business, but I ended up just wasting it due to titre-outs.

You gotta love jumping through hoops and creating accounts and passwords... Man I can't wait for the day when everything will work with prints and retinal scans.
2017/12/24 18:54:09
synkrotron
Still no success here... Registered with Korg ID okay and I have the migration code from user.net and that is it.

Has anyone upgraded to get the ARP Odessey yet?
2017/12/24 21:13:03
dmbaer
Has anyone determined whether it's necessary/prudent or not to uninstall the old synths first?  I only have M1 and Wavestation, so no big deal either way.  Put a different way: any potential downside to just doing the install with no prior cleanup?
2017/12/25 14:09:39
S.L.I.P.
This is just awful! Tried numerous times over the past couple of days, and the website pukes every time. I sent Korg an angry email, with a link to this thread. 
2017/12/25 16:27:23
Ham N Egz
heard back form tech support on the migration issues(I am having also)

please to apologize for your troubles we are working on it, give it a few more days

ITS WORKING NOW!!!
2017/12/25 19:21:01
cecelius2
Christmas morning.  I got Korg shop to work.   I successfully used the migration coupons for M1 and Wavestation and got the ordered for free.  Now waiting for serial numbers.

C2

[EDIT: serial numbers arrived; installation and activation went smoothly]
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account