2014/10/07 02:04:46
LaszloZoltan
I got the swa rapture video and watching it I learned that the node volume could be adjusted in rapture, although not quite as easily with a "v" key and placed mouse. I somehow managed to find a working key multiple that enabled such volume- but since have forgotten it and seem unable to cause this in rapture anymore. anyone know what it is ? TIA.

using X3 Pro (64) in W7 Pro 64 btw
2014/10/07 07:41:08
chad
Hi,

Are you trying to adjust the Rapture Envelope Generator Segment Tracking? 

With focus on the Envelope section you wish to edit you can press the "V" hotkey to enable velocity segment tracking edit mode.  You'll see red transparent block come up when you drag up or down between two Envelope nodes.  This translates to increasing or decreasing the time of the segment based on incoming Velocity.

With focus on the Envelope section if you press the "K" hotkey this will enable keytrack segment edit mode.  You'll see blue transparent blocks appear when you drag up or down between two envelopes.  This will increase or decrease the time of that envelope segment based on the MIDI note number keyboard range.

Of course please make sure that your host allows passing hotkeys to the Rapture VST plugin or else you won't be able to get to these modes.

Hope that helps,
Chad

2014/10/07 11:21:14
LaszloZoltan
got it. thank you.

"v" brings up the video track; so I found right ctrl +right shift+v;
then "k" while moving mouse pointer up or down is in the segment does the trick

thanks again
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account