2015/07/23 15:25:58
mudgel
This is a great learning opportunity when you get involved in the discussion Noël. Thanks..
2015/08/05 12:37:41
mrhoades
That is good news Noel... I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your dedicated effort here. I purchased the new version of Sonar Professional and am looking forward to an update for it that includes this fix... I am working on a 72 channel algorithm and am anxious to test it.   :)

While I have you here I would like to mention that Sonar is rather inefficient, regarding workflow, in the way it responds to a multi-channel import. I have to select track 1 and then import. When Sonar imports it it creates, for instance, 8 new tracks above what was previously track one. I then have to drag those tracks down to the correct track and then go up an select the new track 1 folder and all of its tracks and delete them. It would be nice if, when I import a multi-channel file, I could select the first track that the first channel of the file will begin on. For instance, I could select track 1 and then import the file and it would be on track one through how ever many channels it contains... for instance 8. This is difficult to describe in writing... Do you get what I am saying?

Thanks tons again Noel... 

Michael
2015/08/05 12:41:48
mrhoades
Also, Noel, I do truly appreciate the attention you are giving this issue when I am apparently the only one affected by it... right now... I think as time passes large numbers of speakers will be incorporated into many more facilities including homes... Right now there are some progressive movie theaters that are using 3D spatialization and games are beginning to incorporate it as well... So this is the future!!

Thanks for understanding!!

2015/08/05 14:12:20
Doktor Avalanche
Is Multichannel flac supported for import/export?
If not, now windows 10 is supporting it maybe this is a good idea?
There's also this new NI "stems" format I'm not a big fan of (I also feel they've hijacked an industry standard term), they should have gone with FLAC IMHO.

thanks...
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account