• Software
  • Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotope... (p.11)
2017/12/12 09:25:25
35mm
raisindot
Okay, I have no idea of whether this will work, or whether I'll like it or not, but I ordered the DVD set through the special offer on 12/7, and it arrived--from Germany!--today. That's incredible. Especially since shipping was free.

How come whenever I order something in the US it always, always take 5 days to get here via UPS or Fedex, even if it's shipped from the next state over?

You haven't said where in the world you are ;)

Stuff coming from the US to the UK takes ages. At least a week. And the hold up always seems to be on the US side for some reason.
2017/12/12 13:10:55
SERecords
Thanks everyone for sharing all the info! I’ve not been able to find the option to order the DVD’s though- does it show up after you enter the credit card information? I’ve aborted the purchase when I get to this point as I don’t want to be stuck with downloading as my only option. On both browsers I’ve used I’m not given a choice when selecting “Buy Now”.
2017/12/12 13:26:22
SERecords
To clarify I’m given “Download” as the only delivery option after adding it to the cart.
2017/12/12 14:21:57
InstrEd
Yep it looks like they took the option of mailing DVD's off the table for this offer :(
2017/12/12 14:36:59
SERecords
I’ll call them and ask if they’ll honor the deal if I pay for the shipping.
2017/12/12 14:46:01
bwbalint
I saw the same here: the mailing option was removed from 'Download Method.'  Yes, I would call or email them.  I couldn't do the downloading either.  
2017/12/12 14:59:35
Sidroe
Download for Independence Pro library took 10 hours on it's own. Backed up everything on a USB drive.
2017/12/12 22:11:13
michael diemer
Can anyone tell me what the score editor in Samplitude is like? I need it to be able to display all instruments of the orchestra at once, and  have the flexibility that sonar's has in selecting, editing, scrolling etc. It is an incredible deal, but I absolutely need a score editor that works like sonar's. So far, the only one I've found is Reaper's.
2017/12/12 22:16:01
scook
The trial version is available on this page
2017/12/12 23:03:19
nickmew
Sidroe
Download for Independence Pro library took 10 hours on it's own. Backed up everything on a USB drive.

Eh? I've just downloaded the whole lot in well under an hour! Took longer to install.
Guess I'm lucky with decent fibre broadband here.

20 years of Cakewalk and I'm bouncing between options like everyone else;

Used Cubase 5 ages ago - hated it.
Recently used Cubase 9 Pro on a 30 day demo due to picking up someone else's project but after a week ended up OMFing it to Sonar as I just didn't get on with it. (Pre-Gibson trashing of Sonar, so probably wasn't trying too hard)

Pro Tools you just have to spend too much to get the benefit. And I have used it, just was a bit meh.

Logic is nice, but I'd need to buy a Mac for the studio (I run PC in the Studio and Macbook with Bootcamp for mobile / home)

Bought Reaper a few years back but was just plain fugly and needed a lot of tweaking to work it

Bought Studio One bundled with Notion on Black Friday - don't regret this, seems nice, didn't have a proper scoring tool before so will use Notion / S1 together regardless

Saw this deal and thought - **** it. I can spend that on good wine in a week. Only issue so far is the swine just installed the extra content all on my C: drive. Sure I can shift that though :-)

Interesting times ahead.....

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account