• Software
  • Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotope... (p.19)
2017/12/21 15:11:03
bitflipper
Lots of SONAR plugins work, including some of my favorites such as CA-2A, LP-MB, Channel Tools and the percussion and vocal strips.

Samplitude supports DX, so some of the Sonitus plugs work, but unfortunately not the compressor. The multi-band does, though, as well as the equalizer.

Addictive Drums, Studio Instruments, Z3ta+, Dimension Pro, Perfect Space, Rapture - all work.

What doesn't work: Adaptive Limiter, the Bluetubes collection, Lounge Lizard, R-Mix.

2017/12/21 15:22:38
bwbalint
ZincTrumpet
bwbalint
There is perhaps a little less participation on the Samplitude forum. So here is a question:

In Independence how do I add one or more of the many sounds to the ‘My Favorites’ tab that you see in the browser ? I read through the manual, but I couldn’t find where this was mentioned.

I am sure more questions to come.

Thanks.

If you click on the blue "01 click here to load an instrument" area the 4th option from the top is "save to my favourites"

thanks!  In this age of drag and drop, I saw that but dismissed it as I thought, 'they wont make me actually type something here to simply save something as a favorite.'  in a lot of other programs I have just clicked the little 'star,' or given the sound a rating.  '
2017/12/21 16:26:15
S.L.I.P.
bitflipper
Lots of SONAR plugins work, including some of my favorites such as CA-2A, LP-MB, Channel Tools and the percussion and vocal strips.

Samplitude supports DX, so some of the Sonitus plugs work, but unfortunately not the compressor. The multi-band does, though, as well as the equalizer.

Addictive Drums, Studio Instruments, Z3ta+, Dimension Pro, Perfect Space, Rapture - all work.

What doesn't work: Adaptive Limiter, the Bluetubes collection, Lounge Lizard, R-Mix.

Lounge Lizard works if you took advantage of AAS unlock offer. True Pianos doesn't work. 
2017/12/22 10:06:43
ZincTrumpet
Just finished downloading the 70Gb Independence content and I have to agree with other comments.
There are some really great sounding instruments in there and very usable.

I've only had a quick dabble but I'm sure that I will get some use out of these. Someone commented about the sounds being mostly better than the Kontakt Factory Library and I have to agree 100%. 
2017/12/22 23:03:20
stevec
ZincTrumpet
Just finished downloading the 70Gb Independence content and I have to agree with other comments.

I've only had a quick dabble but I'm sure that I will get some use out of these. Someone commented about the sounds being mostly better than the Kontakt Factory Library and I have to agree 100%. 

Lovely, thanks.  And here I had already written off that huge download...  
2017/12/23 11:21:00
ZincTrumpet
stevec
ZincTrumpet

Lovely, thanks.  And here I had already written off that huge download...  

Lol, of course I should have added that YMMV as I know how subjective these things can be. 

One thing I didn't test was whether the Independence downloader can resume a partially completed download as the only option on the dialog box while downloading is "Cancel" and I didn't feel like testing it and potentially losing what I had already downloaded. 
2017/12/23 12:46:58
pentimentosound
Full disclosure....  I haven't read this thread for several days/pages. I hope to catch up soon. LOL
I see that the deal is on through Dec26th (USA) but also saw it available in Europe till Jan 4th, http://www.magix.com/index.php?id=24739&L=38&phash=9wsnAiYJ77GWu8YE&a_aid=5a0d4096ab48e
Can anyone clarify this? I don't have the funds at the moment, but you never know.... it still seems an amazing bargain and all your comments/feedback are really "stoking my hope for the funds".
Michael
2017/12/23 19:43:36
rsinger
Yes, the last email I got says Available until 26. December 2017.
2017/12/24 04:13:20
BENT
After buying the Samplitued deal, I've installed the iZotope Mastering Repair Suite but I just can't find it anywhere with in the plugin menu.

Think I'm missing something big time... Help Please

2017/12/24 04:16:22
scook
It is locked to SourceForge
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account