• Software
  • Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotope... (p.2)
2017/12/02 18:26:24
djwayne
Sound Forge ?? I remember that being a $550 dollar program years ago. I wanted it sooo bad but couldn't afford it then, now SF11 in a bundled package with Samplitude, some iZotope, for $149 ????  it took me about 2 seconds to decide to buy into this deal. I'm having it sent out on dvds.....wow what a deal !!!!!
2017/12/02 18:49:04
bwbalint
djwayne
I'm having it sent out on dvds.....wow what a deal !!!!!

Thanks for saying that you are getting dvd's delivered.  This would certainly help me as my bandwidth can be quite challenged at times.  
2017/12/02 19:16:29
35mm
I've been poking about in Samplitude and it looks great. Many powerful features. I have never bothered looking into it before as it always seemed too expensive for what I thought was a second-rate DAW. I'm very tempted to get this deal, but I have blown all my cash on Studio One and Notion. However, considering what you get for the price I am trying to justify it to myself.
2017/12/02 19:33:24
GregRband
Dongle not required, I got software last night. Used online auth method to activate.
It may not be for everyone, but it’s a lot of content and features for the low low sale offer, crazy actually! Been wanting it for years, and the bonus stuff was too hard to pass up for me personally.
All daws are amazing, including Sonar of course. Almost can’t go wrong if you find one, or two three, that fit your needs and workflow style!
Cubase 9+ is also nice, so is Mixbus 4, Studio One 3.5, Mixcraft Pro 8, Waveform 8, Reason 9+, Fl Studio 12, Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, etc... can’t go wrong really... personal choices or adventures is all!
Cheers!

Ps, Cakewalk Home Studio and Music Creator 7 still work fine and they haven’t been updated in a year or two I believe.... Sonar may do fine for a few years to come!
2017/12/02 20:44:40
bwbalint
I did write the folks at Magix last week when the other DAW makers were offering discounts asking if Magix would consider a crossgrade offer for Sonarites.  I am quite pleased that what Magix is offering seems really good.  I was considering Sound Forge by itself a few months back, but held off because of cash restrictions.  But this offer is too good to pass!  thanks to the OP!
2017/12/02 20:50:29
GregRband
bwbalint
I did write the folks at Magix last week when the other DAW makers were offering discounts asking if Magix would consider a crossgrade offer for Sonarites.  I am quite pleased that what Magix is offering seems really good.  I was considering Sound Forge by itself a few months back, but held off because of cash restrictions.  But this offer is too good to pass!  thanks to the OP!

That’s pretty much exactly what happened with me when I saw that posted in another post here at Cakewalk with link to KVR posting from tutorial guru Kraznet, went and revisited the included products, and been wanting to upgrade my Samplitude Studio version for at least a year or two! Too much $$$ til now! Couldn’t pass it up! ...and the SpectraLayers videos at Magix page blew my mind!
2017/12/02 21:08:22
djwayne
Years ago I took a music production class at the local community college. They used Sound Forge as the program to teach us about music software. I loved the sound of SF's reverb and always wanted it. Well today I downloaded the SF demo and I'm happy to report the reverb still sounds awesome to me. 
2017/12/03 00:50:50
jpetersen
How are you guys ordering it?
2017/12/03 01:03:41
bwbalint
click on the link above: (or here, as I copied it.)  there will be a 'Purchase Now' link on the top of that page.  Pull out a Credit Card, and away you go.  you may need to register on the Magix page, or there is a tab to 'Purchase/buy as guest.'  You will have an option for download or mail.  There was no additional cost for mail delivery that I saw in the final invoice.  

http://www.magix.com/inde...m_campaign=US_48_spsut
2017/12/03 01:06:06
djwayne
just go to this link.....and buy it, I ordered the dvd's which I'll get in a few days, and have downloaded trial versions of Sound Forge and Samplitude.....It automatically downloaded another cool program called Music Maker or something like that......

http://www.magix.com/inde...m_campaign=US_48_spsut
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account