• Software
  • Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotope... (p.21)
2017/12/24 19:51:32
yummay
Thanks Scook! Helpful, as always.
2017/12/24 20:23:18
TheSteven
I'm just getting around to installing Samplitude - I've scanned the preceding posts and maybe I missed answers to the following questions:
  • Dongle Activation shows under the help menu - optional correct?
  • Can Samplitude 32 use 64 bit VSTs? or vice versa?

2017/12/24 20:38:15
scook
No dongle required
I have not tried 32bit Samplitude, 64bit does have a build-in bridge for 32bit VSTs.
Just ran 32bit Samplitude and it can load 64bit VST plug-ins.
2017/12/25 03:57:09
Snehankur
Beagle
Snehankur
scook
Independence is installed from the Samplitude Help menu "Download Instrument & sounds"
Once installed, run Independence to get the option to install the 70GB library.

Samplitude - Help - Download Instruments & Sounds contains:
ObjectSynth & Vita-Groups
No Independence.
What to do?
Regards
Snehankur

Edit: I haven't registered yet. Running trial - 6 days to go.

the trial version does not include Independence.

I had installed the Samplitude and registered on my office PC to download Independence.
I have downloaded and copied the .ytif files.
Now I want to deactivate the Samplitude from my Office PC and want to install on my DAW at home.

How to deactivate? If I take all these files will I be able to install properly and register with all components with slow internet connection at home?

Regards
Snehankur
2017/12/25 09:32:09
soens
Something I found is when adding FX to a track, there's no way to rearrange them. Looks like a 1st come, 1st served deal. Is that true?
2017/12/25 10:32:35
ZincTrumpet
soens
Something I found is when adding FX to a track, there's no way to rearrange them. Looks like a 1st come, 1st served deal. Is that true?

You have the have the Track Editor open (on the left hand side) then you can drag and drop to re-arrange the plugins on the plug-ins section at the bottom (I'll add a screenshot when I get a moment).
2017/12/25 10:34:38
ZincTrumpet
Can also be done in the plug-ins section of the mixer screen (shortcut M).

The Track Editor shortcut is CTRL-ALT-SHIFT E by the way.

2017/12/25 10:40:17
ZincTrumpet
Here you go. I haven't added it to the above post as whenever I edit an existing post they disappear!

2017/12/26 01:30:59
SimpleManZ
Trying out Samplitude here and is bothered by this so far.
See, Sonar not too long ago added a MIDI feature whereas you start playback in the 'middle' of a note and the note will trigger. The Forum'ers here complained that every other DAW does this 'cept Sonar.
Now finding out my new friend Sammy is a no do.  
2017/12/26 01:50:05
S.L.I.P.
SimpleManZ
Trying out Samplitude here and is bothered by this so far.
See, Sonar not too long ago added a MIDI feature whereas you start playback in the 'middle' of a note and the note will trigger. The Forum'ers here complained that every other DAW does this 'cept Sonar.
Now finding out my new friend Sammy is a no do.  

I just fired up Samplitude and that feature is working for me.  I put the cursor,  in the middle of notes and pressed play, and it plays like it would in Sonar. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account