• Software
  • Insane Magix deal for Samplitude ProX3 - SpectraLayers Pro4, Soundforge Pro 11, iZotope... (p.8)
2017/12/06 20:22:43
scook
SoundForge is not separately mentioned because it is part of the X3 Suite. SpectraLayers is not part of the Suite so it shows as a separate item. All three show up in the serial number email. Check out the included items at the bottom of this page.
2017/12/06 20:55:24
raisindot
Damn all you enablers!!!!!!!!

Between getting a new DAW and going for all these discount offers, I'll have to sell my house to keep composing music. 

2017/12/06 21:04:27
AT
Man, I think I'll jump on this as too sweet of a deal to resist.  And see if I can tie in Samplitude for audio and Maschine for midi on the same machine.  I did have a problem w/ Vegas 14 (which did happen w/ Vegas 7), but the last build took care of that.  It is confusing to have separate websites for Majix and Vegascreative and passwords and names for each, but there you go.  The Vegas site is good, tho.

Anyone tried to run Samplitude and Maschine?
2017/12/06 22:07:22
azslow3
I had only one reason to not take this "insane" deal... but the reason with good timing.

I have joined Sonar when it was possible to jump from 8.5 LE into X1 Pro for "insane" price. And now I see how and where that is ended. I understand that "this can not happened with Magix" argument, but... I read that SF was sold to it and still delivered as 32bit, the interface is a bit "old style" and other similarities.

It could be "just a bug" in the shop software, thought to be just as an upgrade for limited audience. But it is now published all over the web and still there. Something keep me from taking such "insane" deals.
2017/12/06 23:06:29
GregRband
Just heard mentioned that the insane deal from Magix may be extended for another few weeks via the German site.

Here is a great review to peak interest and I believe you can demo the SamProX3 too!
https://www.soundonsound....agix-samplitude-pro-x3
2017/12/06 23:39:16
AT
Yea, it is too good to be true.  I was wary, but w/ Vegas 14 all they did was come out w/ a 15 with no improvements to speak of.  I can live with that, especially since my Vegas is 7 and soundforge is 9.  I can use all their stuff for the time being and not have to upgrade.

@
2017/12/07 01:41:33
bwbalint
djwayne
I got my package from Magix....12dvd's in an envelope. Sound Forge demo was already installed so all I had to do was activate it. The Samplitude 3 demo was also installed but wouldn't take the activation code, so I uninstalled the demo, reinstalled from the disk, activated and registered the program with no problem....the demo song played perfectly.....another fine program !!!!!

So I just received the MAGIX package.  Samplitude installs easily, as does Spectral Layers PRO 4.  Some hang up when installing Sound Forge PRO11, and it appears to be when scanning the few Waves plugins that I have.  I just ignored the 'Crash' box, and let the scan finish.  I will see how it runs next time.

Questions, what do I do with the multiple DVD's entitled "Independence Content Library 1 through 9?  I looked at the first 2 DVD's and there was NO installation file of any sort.  It almost appears, a program disc was left out?  Any thoughts or explanations are most appreciated!

thanks,
Bart
2017/12/07 01:49:14
GregRband
bwbalint
djwayne
I got my package from Magix....12dvd's in an envelope. Sound Forge demo was already installed so all I had to do was activate it. The Samplitude 3 demo was also installed but wouldn't take the activation code, so I uninstalled the demo, reinstalled from the disk, activated and registered the program with no problem....the demo song played perfectly.....another fine program !!!!!

So I just received the MAGIX package.  Samplitude installs easily, as does Spectral Layers PRO 4.  Some hang up when installing Sound Forge PRO11, and it appears to be when scanning the few Waves plugins that I have.  I just ignored the 'Crash' box, and let the scan finish.  I will see how it runs next time.

Questions, what do I do with the multiple DVD's entitled "Independence Content Library 1 through 9?  I looked at the first 2 DVD's and there was NO installation file of any sort.  It almost appears, a program disc was left out?  Any thoughts or explanations are most appreciated!

thanks,
Bart

Congrats on the new stuff!
Independence disks are for 70gb of included samples. Open Samplitude, assign Independence to a track, and an install pop up opens asking if you want to install now, then by disk or online. You get to choose disk obviously, and should go WAY quicker than online download.
Have fun!
2017/12/07 01:59:51
GregRband
Oops, can’t seem to find the German Samplitude Pro X3 Suite deal link myself.

Here is the current extension link I did find for Dec 10 expiration date on KVR
https://www.kvraudio.com/...c.php?f=7&t=495714
2017/12/07 02:13:19
bwbalint
GregRband
bwbalint
djwayne

thanks,
Bart

Congrats on the new stuff!
Independence disks are for 70gb of included samples. Open Samplitude, assign Independence to a track, and an install pop up opens asking if you want to install now, then by disk or online. You get to choose disk obviously, and should go WAY quicker than online download.
Have fun!

Thanks for the very quick response.  Sound Forge PRO 11 opens just fine, but I did exclude those couple of wave plugins, as I don't really need them there.  As I open Samplitude, there was an update, so when that completes I will go with your information, especially the 'Have fun!' part.  that is the whole point of all of this!

thanks,

Bart
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account