• Software
  • What other DAWs does this? (p.3)
2017/12/25 07:07:20
soens
kennywtelejazz
dubdisciple
Don't most do that?

No many don't ..Mixcraft 8 has no ability do do midi preview at all ...

Just loaded a MID song file into Mixcraft w/o doing anything else and hit PLAY. You can also set it up to use whatever plugins you want.

Mixcraft 8 Pro is full of little surprises. I like it a lot.

Now, what were you saying about getting one's fact straight...?
2017/12/25 07:16:26
kitekrazy1
Plus AD, EZ play midi files.
2017/12/25 08:41:53
kennywtelejazz
soens
kennywtelejazz
dubdisciple
Don't most do that?

No many don't ..Mixcraft 8 has no ability do do midi preview at all ...

Just loaded a MID song file into Mixcraft w/o doing anything else and hit PLAY. You can also set it up to use whatever plugins you want.

Mixcraft 8 Pro is full of little surprises. I like it a lot.

Now, what were you saying about getting one's fact straight...?

Bro if you want to step up to the plate PLEASE bring your A Game

Go ahead take some 3 rd party midi drum loops from loop loft or any type of midi file from where ever and prove to me that you can do a proper midi preview of the drum loop or what ever from the Mixcraft browser using a synth of your choice ...

I would love to hear and see that one  ...

Kenny
2017/12/25 09:27:50
soens
Well... you DID say it has NO ability AT ALL, which I just found to be untrue.
2017/12/25 09:49:38
kennywtelejazz
kitekrazy1
In Sonar I can load a synth, open the browser and use the synth to audition midi files.  What other DAWs do this? It's a great way to audition midi files and synth patches. 

soens
Well... you DID say it has NO ability AT ALL, which I just found to be untrue.

Did you not read the opening post ?
What do you not understand about being able to preview a midi file from the DAWs browser ?

This is the bottom line straight from the horses mouth
mrbumpy409
It is not currently possible to preview MIDI files in the Mixcraft file browser, but this is one of the features we definitely would like to add to a future version of Mixcraft. We have been taking the feedback in this thread very seriously, and as a former Cakewalk/SONAR user myself (I cut my teeth on Cakewalk back in the mid '90s), I already have some of the suggested features on my list of proposals for Mixcraft 9.

Mixcraft has been growing by leaps and bounds, and all of us at Acoustica would like our next bound to contain all of the features most important to you, the musicians.

S. Christian Collins
Sound Designer
Acoustica, Inc.

Kenny
2017/12/29 00:35:07
soens
My Apologies, Sir! You are correct. I seem to have spoken in hast. I thought it was a .mid file I had accessed, but now I see that it wasn't. Don't know what happened there.... probably spending too much time with all these demos, I guess.
2017/12/29 22:17:34
kennywtelejazz
soens
My Apologies, Sir! You are correct. I seem to have spoken in hast. I thought it was a .mid file I had accessed, but now I see that it wasn't. Don't know what happened there.... probably spending too much time with all these demos, I guess.

Well let me give it to you Soens ,
You took the high road , you came back and you apologized...That in itself speaks volumes .
AS of now it's all water under the bridge anyway ...

Enjoy Mixcraft , I know you like that one ...

So do I

Kenny

2017/12/29 22:26:21
bapu
kennywtelejazz
Mesh
Kenny, does Samplitude Pro X3 do this?
I just got it installed yesterday, but only used it for a very short time. 

Hi Mesh ,

Happy vibes sent out too you ,

Kenny

Kenny if you are sending out "happy" instruments to people kindly locate and send out a 1971 Gibson (Cherry) Eb3 to me.

Fanks.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account