2009/01/25 02:12:52
cryophonik

ORIGINAL: nebulae

I found a Virus Snow skin for Z3ta on Patch Arena - very nice!

Update: I added a better quality image and link to this skin in the original post. Thanks again, nebulae!
2009/05/13 12:08:05
sixtoeightfeet
Thank you. I got that Freuby blue skin and I really like it. It has a very nice, electric blue appearance, kind of like a Dave Smith Instruments. When I play in front of people, I like my computer screen to glow and looks night-clubbish, not like a Windows computer screen. Which reminds me, does anyone know how to make the Z3TA graphic interface take up the whole screen (when you double-click and enlarge it) instead of just appearing as a small rectangle in bigger, light gray, blank window? It kind of blows the whole effect.
2009/06/02 16:14:35
Fishin Musician
Thanks for the skins My studios colors are red and black, now just to decide which of the two to use
2010/06/30 01:37:25
cryophonik
New skin added!  Limeflavour's ModernRetro!
2010/06/30 07:16:42
Teksonik
Limeflavour's new skin is awesome as is all his work!
2010/06/30 07:19:42
Teksonik
How about this edit of the original Z3ta skin?  Careful it's radioactive! (not responsible for damage to nearby electronic equipment or seizures caused by this edit).

2010/08/16 01:47:12
cryophonik
Teksonik

How about this edit of the original Z3ta skin?  Careful it's radioactive! (not responsible for damage to nearby electronic equipment or seizures caused by this edit). 

Nice!  Where can that be downloaded?  If you want, send it to me and I can host it on my website as I've done with some of the others above.

2010/09/16 14:39:53
Omega_Man
Thanks for these cryophonik. These skins are great. I just got z3ta+ and they
really give it a nice touch. 

I couldn't download the 'Ableton' skin or the 'Snow' skin - the links
were dead. And also I spent nearly an hour looking 'round the Pro-Sounds site for
that skin and could find nothing.
I even had a look on your site coz you said you were hosting some there, but again
I found nothing. Am I missing something? 

Just thought you might like to know.
Thanks anyway, the ones I got are brilliant anyhow.
2010/09/19 17:01:37
Omega_Man
It would seem that Patch-Arena was down, but the site seems to have been rebuilt now.
Still couldn't find the 'Snow' skin there though. But I found it at VSt Cafte for those that
are interested. 

The 'Ableton' skin leads to a site where you need to speak Russian, I think. So no go there.
For me at least.

The Pro-Sounds skin, I don't know, but I think you might need to buy the sounds to get
this skin. It is hard to tell, because even on their site they do not sell these sounds any more.
Strange. No information at all. If I cared enough I might email them. Maybe I will in a day or two.

Glad I found the 'Snow' skin though. It is great. Using it for my default now. 
And I'm using Limeflavour's skin for my virus mod - cool.

Thanks again cryophonik for these.

All the best.
2010/09/21 12:17:42
chad
Omega_Man

It would seem that Patch-Arena was down, but the site seems to have been rebuilt now.
Still couldn't find the 'Snow' skin there though. But I found it at VSt Cafte for those that
are interested. 

Hi guys,

Yes patcharena was being moved from the old host to a new dedicated server.  It took a few days for the ip/domains to resolve.  The download database is being rebuilt, but all of the files should be up within the next few days.

Here's a link for the snow skin

[link=http://patcharena.com/comment.php?dlid=781&ENGINEsessID=d967abe9a6dfb8e357b8b1b79118446c]

Cheers,
Chad

© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account