• Software
  • RESOLVED PSP Vintage Warmer 2 crashing SPLAT iLOK ?? maybe Anyone else? (p.2)
2017/10/08 18:18:40
pentimentosound
Thanks John. I guess I'll try it another project and see what happens, otherwise I'm just hanging out till PSP sorts it.

Michael
2017/10/18 11:13:48
pentimentosound
It finally occurred to me that PSP has also changed the 2445 and E27 to iLOK. So I checked them and they work without issue, as do Vintage Warmer and Micro Warmer (which are not iLOK).
    So, it's only Vintage Warmer 2, as far as I can tell. PSP hasn't responded for a while, after the last "we're looking into it" and Cakewalk support hasn't at all.
Michael
2017/10/18 20:31:10
Bajan Blue
Hi Michael
Sorry been so long but busy trying to finish off our latest project!

Just put Vintage Warmer 2.3.1 (latest version) into a project and no issues at all - I thought I would check my account to make sure I had the latest version and on Vintage Warmer 2 iLok version my account says

PC Win 32bit & 64bit
iLok
unknown error - please contact PSP support2.3.1
RTAS, VST"

So it looks like this is specific only to iLok version - could you not ask them to change yours to normal serial number authorisation??

Also it has just come to me  - about 2 years ago I had an issue with an iLok  Sonnox Oxford plug in - it would not load - I was told to load a legacy version of the iLok software (apparently Sonnox Oxford had not updated something their side) and all then worked OK - Just a thought, might be worth a try
Hope you get it sorted soon
Nigel

2017/10/18 20:43:30
pentimentosound
Thanks Nigel. I will ask the guy who wrote me from PSP.
Maybe...????    I wonder if there's a workaround.
Michael
2017/10/19 11:15:18
pentimentosound
PSP's Adam Taborowski suggested going back a version to 2.6.0, which I'll do while they sort it out.
2017/10/19 14:27:15
pwalpwal
Bajan Blue
So it looks like this is specific only to iLok version - could you not ask them to change yours to normal serial number authorisation??

the latest versions no longer support their previous non-ilok authorisation, they're gradually updating them all, personally i'm really not happy about it, and still not sure why they've bothered going back (beyond the usual marketing justification gubbins, grrrrrrr)
2017/10/19 15:55:06
pentimentosound
I'll try moving back a version and see what gives. I wasn't happy about it and now am even less confident.
I'll post later, once I've had a chance to do it and check it out.
Michael
2017/12/27 16:02:52
pentimentosound
PSP released a new version of Vintage Warmer 2 and all is well.
PSP VintageWarmer2 v. 2.7.3

Michael
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account