2017/12/26 04:53:51
djwayne
Kev999
djwayne
Well I bought in to DP 9.5 because of the great sounding synths in it's demo project.
...those synths and bass....wow.....

I haven't checked out the synths yet. Reviews that I have seen all criticised DP for its lack of decent synths. Just opinions I guess.

Just give the demo a listen.
2017/12/27 00:44:49
Kev999
djwayne
Just give the demo a listen.

Impressive.
2017/12/27 00:46:13
Kev999
I'll be away for 10 days on hols soon and I was intending to spend some leisurely time learning DP. I was hoping to take my laptop with DP installed, but that didn't work out. As a lesser alternative I tried loading the PDF manuals onto my Kindle reader. But the text is much too small so there would be endless zooming in and out. So I tried using online format converters, but they all seem to have ignored the column structure of the documents and read across each page from left to right. Crazy! I'm still looking for something that will convert properly from PDF to AZW3. I don't care if it ignores the images as long as the text is decently formatted and legible.
2017/12/27 01:58:02
michael diemer
Yikes. That would do it for me. I can't understand why people do this. Do they think everyone has the eyesight of a 15 year old with perfect vision? Ridiculous.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account