• Software
  • Comparing Sonar with Studio One (p.26)
2017/12/22 12:32:12
Snehankur
Can I have a BUS PANEL in Studio One 3, like in SONAR where I can keep all Busses, and they wont scroll when I scroll the tracks in mixer view?
Regards
Snehankur

2017/12/22 13:45:23
CTStump
Snehankur
Can I have a BUS PANEL in Studio One 3, like in SONAR where I can keep all Busses, and they wont scroll when I scroll the tracks in mixer view?
Regards
Snehankur

No, but you can force them to the right with the check box in the options under the wrench on the top left corner of the console. Like you say scrolling is a pain in the arse so it would be nice to have a seperate panel

The good thing is you show only the channels and buses you need in the list panel or just the buses with bus switch in the console located at the bottom of the list panel next to the scenes dropdown arrow.
2017/12/22 18:32:18
bapu
Matron Landslide
From what I understand there is, but it is only when you bring Mixbus's FX, EQ,Comp,Saturation into play.
Search down in the Software sub forum, Bapu done a test, you can read the results of that test there, which from memory was no, there is no difference all things being equal. I have Mixbus 3 and 4, but on't really like it, and it's way to frustrating to try and use as a fully fledged DAW.

What I never did was to do a duplicate mix (i.e. Mixbus's FX, EQ,Comp,Saturation into play) and post the results.

For me, I'm happy with the results I get just using the summing engine capabilities of MIxbus over console emulation in SONAR. YMMV.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account