• Software
  • Overloud Welcomes Cake customers with free unlock codes (p.12)
2017/12/20 16:01:18
abacab
mettelus
Quick sanity check... I downloaded these but not installed them yet, and MS Security Essentials flagged a worm in one of the 32-bit installers for either the Rematrix solo or Breverb download (I forget which it was now, but the 64-bit version was fine). I typically get both 32 and 64-bit downloads just because, but that caught me off guard. Did anyone else happen to download the 32-bit version that can confirm or deny this?

Just upload the file to www.virustotal.com for a free check with 60+ AV engines.  You might get a false positive or two, but is probably nothing to worry about.  If most say it is OK, then you are good to go...

Just take a look at the high number of false positives earned by MS in this real-world protection test:  https://chart.av-comparatives.org/chart1.php
2017/12/21 03:13:02
dubdisciple
I removed breverb again. Checked for any reference, reinstalled and still studio ome won't see it for me. It says it scanned surimg startup but no sign of it
2017/12/21 20:14:44
cparmerlee
abacab
Antler

Does anyone know when the coupon codes for upgrade discounts are valid until?

My email did not state any expiration date for the upgrade codes.

Has anybody heard?  I want to buy the tape emulator, but my funds are locked up until Jan 1.

===

I got a message from the company saying the offers would be honored through the end of January.
2017/12/21 22:16:08
mettelus
dubdisciple
I removed breverb again. Checked for any reference, reinstalled and still studio ome won't see it for me. It says it scanned surimg startup but no sign of it

I loaded up Breverb and Rematrix Solo today... they work in SONAR, but in Studio One I get the pop-up that Breverb is locked to SONAR X2 or higher (I didn't delete the original install) and Rematrix Solo doesn't process any audio (that is new). I think I saw a post somewhere that "something" wasn't processing audio, and that may have been the same thing.
2017/12/21 22:20:13
dubdisciple
I may have to scrub registry
2017/12/22 20:54:21
abacab
mettelus
dubdisciple

I loaded up Breverb and Rematrix Solo today... they work in SONAR, but in Studio One I get the pop-up that Breverb is locked to SONAR X2 or higher (I didn't delete the original install) and Rematrix Solo doesn't process any audio (that is new). I think I saw a post somewhere that "something" wasn't processing audio, and that may have been the same thing.

If you are getting a "locked" message, that means that your DAW is still loading a locked plugin version from some path on your system.

I have installed and unlocked the new versions of the Overloud plugins, they are working in both Sonar and Studio One.
2017/12/22 20:55:50
abacab
dubdisciple
I may have to scrub registry

Maybe, but more likely you still have two versions of the plugin hiding somewhere on your drive paths...
2017/12/22 21:30:19
mettelus
Yeah, for Breverb the conflict is highly likely, since I did not hunt down the old one.

The Rematrix Player is new, and I just checked that again and it is now working fine... For whatever reason it wasn't working on the first use in S1P, but is up and running now.
2017/12/22 22:54:42
dubdisciple
I'll keep looking.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account