• Software
  • Overloud Welcomes Cake customers with free unlock codes (p.3)
2017/11/29 10:47:55
dlesaux
Actually the email does show up on the CCC page. It's in the top header towards the right between the green LED and the settings icon.
2017/11/29 10:55:38
dlesaux
The GEM Tapedesk is the magic sauce from Sonar I was missing in StudioOne (i.e. Sonar tape and console emulation). I'm definitely jumping on that $99 deal when I get the coupon code!
2017/11/29 10:59:03
telecharge
dlesaux
Actually the email does show up on the CCC page. It's in the top header towards the right between the green LED and the settings icon.

I think it depends on what you have chosen as a user name. There might have been a time when Cakewalk designated email addresses as user names for their customers. Just a hunch because mine doesn't show email either.
2017/11/29 11:40:45
cclarry
Tele is correct.  That spot shows your user name.  If you user name
is the same as your email, that is what will show up.  Mine is not.
It shows my user ID.
2017/11/29 11:41:33
cclarry
BTW - I posted this in Beyond Cakewalk yesterday.  
No more deals or info here...it's all over there now

2017/11/29 11:45:19
kennywtelejazz
WOW , thanks for posting this info Beagle .
All them years of paying the " Beagle becan tax " have finally paid off

Overloud is truly an awesome company for extending this courtesy to all of us SONAR users ...

Does any one here know where the link is that I must use to send my Cakewalk acct info too ?
I looked high and low on the page linked at the Overloud site and I couldn't seem t find it ...

thank you in advance ,
Kenny
2017/11/29 12:19:51
telecharge
Just send a screenshot of Command Center showing SONAR Pro or Platinum, OR a screenshot of SONAR's about screen, OR your email receipt when you bought Pro or Platinum to welcome@overloud.com

I used "Plug-in Unlock Request" as the subject line.
2017/11/29 12:34:19
cityrat
So do you have to be  a "lifetime" member, "current" member, or Sonar Platinum owner since "?date?"
I "own" Sonar Platinum - I'm not a "lifetime" member and have not "upgraded" since 2016.  So what qualifies?

2017/11/29 17:18:26
Beagle
cityrat
So do you have to be  a "lifetime" member, "current" member, or Sonar Platinum owner since "?date?"
I "own" Sonar Platinum - I'm not a "lifetime" member and have not "upgraded" since 2016.  So what qualifies?

I can't speak for them, but I would assume if you have any of their products such as BREVERB and TH2, TH3 which were bundled with sonar and have proof that you bought a version which had those products bundled with it, then you should be able to get the unlock codes for what you've purchased in the bundle.
2017/11/29 19:13:06
TheSteven
someone already said what I was going to say, so I'm not going to resay what has been said.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account