• Software
  • Overloud Welcomes Cake customers with free unlock codes (p.7)
2017/12/05 16:10:26
scook
$129 is a pretty good price. I do not think it has ever been lower than the Don't Crack group buy price of $99. The full version does have an import IR function.
2017/12/05 17:43:52
mkerl
Thanks for posting the link and the info
2017/12/05 18:09:53
kennywtelejazz
telecharge
Just send a screenshot of Command Center showing SONAR Pro or Platinum, OR a screenshot of SONAR's about screen, OR your email receipt when you bought Pro or Platinum to welcome@overloud.com

I used "Plug-in Unlock Request" as the subject line.

A long overdue thanks

Kenny
2017/12/05 18:19:14
ptheisen
I posted in the related thread in the Sonar forum that there is a way to port your existing Rematrix Solo user IR file into Rematrix Player. Please see that thread for the details.
2017/12/05 19:59:57
telecharge
ptheisen
I posted in the related thread in the Sonar forum that there is a way to port your existing Rematrix Solo user IR file into Rematrix Player. Please see that thread for the details.

Thanks a bunch! This led me to believe it wouldn't work, but maybe they didn't look hard enough.
2017/12/05 20:43:30
whattarush
Thanks Beagle and "shout out" to Overloud!!!
2017/12/05 20:44:20
ptheisen
The way to make the user IRs work is not obvious, so some people may have tried and failed due to that.

First, you have to put the replacement file within the folder named REmatrix, not REmatrix Player.

Second, within the folder REmatrix, Overloud has placed a file named userIRS.rir, which leads one to believe that it is the file you should replace with the file of the same name from the REmatrix Solo folder, but it is not. This file is in the wrong place to have any effect. (It also has no IRs inside of it.) The replacement userIRS.rir file must go inside the IRLibrairies folder, alongside the file REmatrix Solo.rir.

I have also noticed a couple other differences between REmatrix Player and REmatrix Solo. The equivalents to the Time and Stereo knobs in Solo are disabled in Player. That's somewhat of a deal-breaker for me.

I still think it was great that Overloud did as much as they did for Sonar users.

2017/12/05 22:46:18
Antler
Got my serials today. Thanks again Overloud!

Does anyone know when the coupon codes for upgrade discounts are valid until?
2017/12/05 23:10:43
abacab
Antler

Does anyone know when the coupon codes for upgrade discounts are valid until?

My email did not state any expiration date for the upgrade codes.
2017/12/06 02:41:01
Amicus717
Unlock didn't completely work for Breverb. It opens fine in Reaper, but not in Studio One or Cubase Elements.

In the latter two I get the "This is only licensed to Sonar X2 or higher" dialogue box, and the plug is inoperative. Doesn't make sense to me...anyone else experience this?

Update: never mind, figured it out. There were two dll's for Breverb in different folders, I had to redirect Steinberg to the proper one. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account