2015/01/20 12:17:52
TomHelvey
Please fix the verified and reproducible bugs posted to the Problem Reports forum. Especially the ones related to snap.
2015/01/20 12:35:43
TomHelvey
When a note is above or below the stave, depending on the distance from the stave and the zoom factor, right clicking on the note causes the mouse cursor to move off the note slightly so that when the mouse button is released the view context menu shows up instead of the note edit dialog.
2015/01/20 13:11:26
pbognar
TomHelvey
Please fix the verified and reproducible bugs posted to the Problem Reports forum. Especially the ones related to snap.

I second that request.
2015/01/20 13:59:08
Elffin
Please!
2015/01/20 14:14:11
stevec
+1 or more.   
2015/01/20 14:29:04
jsg
----
2015/01/20 14:36:49
scook
Please if there must be a "fix the staff bugs" thread in the "Features and Ideas" forum, only make one of them. Fixing bugs is a good idea but is not really appropriate for this forum.
2015/01/20 14:45:24
jsg
scook
Please if there must be a "fix the staff bugs" thread in the "Features and Ideas" forum, only make one of them. Fixing bugs is a good idea but is not really appropriate for this forum.

Well, where is the "right" place?  Calling tech support?  Writing to them?  Filling out the problem reporter?  All those things are done and the bugs still do not get fixed.  
2015/01/20 14:48:17
jsg
Please fix the bugs in the staff view:

1.  Choose a 16th note and enter it on the staff.  Now choose a half-note and do the same.  Notice how the snap gets stuck on the smallest note value used thus far instead of following whichever note value is chosen. 

2.  The staff view track pane instrument order gets jumbled whenever a screenset is chosen that doesn't involve the staff view,  going back to the staff view means the instruments are out order in the track pane.

3.  It is really hard to use right click to call up note properties when a note is on below the bottom staff line or on a ledger line below the staff. 

Jerry
www.jerrygerber.com
2015/01/20 14:52:35
scook
jsg

Well, where is the "right" place?  Calling tech support?  Writing to them?  Filling out the problem reporter?  All those things are done and the bugs still do not get fixed.  

Features and Ideas is for NEW features and idea. Requesting bug fixes is neither. There  are appropriate avenues to report problems and it would appear that you know them. There is Problem Reports forum too. I understand your frustration but flooding the forum is not going to help your cause.
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account