2015/07/16 19:15:22
Notecrusher
jih64

My point and comments still stand, you can't just point blankly say "That's exactly the point. They're not." when the truth is they are, just that your particular problem seems to not be fixed as yet. I don't think there would be to many people hanging around here if they were truly not fixing anything.

All the best with your troubles.

NO, the truth is they are not. Automation being a mess, the matrix view being released in beta state and left that way for years and to this day, important features being removed from the software like draw tool customization, are not "my particular problem". They effect all users.

But this is not about any of that. We are not going to vet every single issue with Sonar right now on this one single thread. This all came up as a digression from the OP beginning on post #11 where personal attacks were made on a couple of posters because we had the audacity to speak critically about a software program. Both of us have asserted that we will not be bullied and we will continue to speak on-topic, openly about Cakewalk as we see fit. 

The OP and the poster who began the digression are both long gone. There is nothing more to say. This topic can be considered FINISHED AND CLOSED.
2015/07/16 19:33:42
Doktor Avalanche
Not bad saying thread is closed considering you are not the OP....

Anyway you sound as angry as I was under Roland. I'd come back in a year and see what has happened since then. If nothing then I'll shout with you.. You need to read the release PDF's to see has been fixed that's where all the facts are.

I get most of your points but Sonar is stable and most of what you mention here is Rolands fault.

I'm peed about longstanding issues too but we all have to explain ourselves better.

I think you would get your points across better if you raised each of your specific concerns in seperare threads in the Sonar forums, in a calm manner we might get an interesting debate. If you generalise things what more can you expect other than get general comments back.
2015/07/16 20:47:06
Notecrusher
Doktor Avalanche
Not bad saying thread is closed considering you are not the OP....

Anyway you sound as angry as I was under Roland. I'd come back in a year and see what has happened since then. If nothing then I'll shout with you.. You need to read the release PDF's to see has been fixed that's where all the facts are.

I get most of your points but Sonar is stable and most of what you mention here is Rolands fault.

I'm peed about longstanding issues too but we all have to explain ourselves better.

I think you would get your points across better if you raised each of your specific concerns in seperare threads in the Sonar forums, in a calm manner we might get an interesting debate. If you generalise things what more can you expect other than get general comments back.

Oh, so YOU want to prolong this? Fine then.

It's arbitrary to say "come back in a year and be angry then". I said that a year ago... And the year before that. And the year before that. So no, not Roland's fault. Also I didn't generalize, I have given specifics every step of the way, BUT ONLY because asked to. ONCE AGAIN, the point HERE was only that we won't be bullied, NOT to raise specific issues about the software. Sounds like YOU want a fight. Won't allow the thread to die, demand specifics, then say don't group specifics on one thread when that was never the intent and I made that clear. 

Once again, as far as *I* am concerned the topic is closed. 
2015/07/16 21:00:57
Doktor Avalanche
Er was I complaining?

Ok then whatever I did try to reach out.
If you think I'm the ultimate fanboy and have it in for you,you are wrong, I got no end of grief for doing this that still exists to this day. If you regard the comments here as personal attacks you have seen nothing. Many of the issues are fixed, and many are not.. Pretty much all issues existed under Roland..It WILL take time to fix the backlog and Platinum has already taken out a sizable chunk. See...

http://forum.cakewalk.com.m.aspx?m=3009969&p=1

Btw this is what I mean about specifics!

I'm sorry you prefer to throw your toys out of the pram at this stage. When you want to come back and talk of specific issues on other threads in the Sonar forum I'd be more than happy to engage. See you in the other forums..
2015/07/16 21:28:49
Notecrusher
You are straight up trolling. Your mischaracterizations are broad and wide. Seriously, it must be a great deal of work to fashion such an array of lies. SORRY TROLL, I am not going away to "come back and talk of specific issues on other threads in the Sonar forum". I have ALWAYS posted specifics, right here in this very thread, which you of course know. Your eyes do go up. But also in many other threads in this forum and others, FOR ELEVEN YEARS, as you can verify.

It truly boggles the mind -- the level of insecurity. But it's not my problem, and I will not be cowed nor threatened in the least by impotent little boys.
2015/07/16 21:41:28
Doktor Avalanche
Well I tried to meet you half way and you are having none of it. When you have calmed down maybe reread the thread and stop biting peoples heads off. Forgive me for not engaging in a bun fight... Have a nice day.
2015/07/16 22:11:26
jih64
Notecrusher

and I will not be cowed nor threatened in the least by impotent little boys.

lol
2015/07/16 22:32:27
stevec
Notecrusher
....Automation being a mess, the matrix view being released in beta state and left that way for years and to this day, important features being removed from the software like draw tool customization, are not "my particular problem". They effect all users.

For my uses automation is far from a "mess", and I really don't miss the PRV customizations from earlier versions.   Maybe others are affected by these things, I don't know...   but affecting all users?   Nah.   I'm not sure if any one feature does.

2015/07/16 23:07:25
Notecrusher
Doktor Avalanche
Well I tried to meet you half way and you are having none of it. When you have calmed down maybe reread the thread 

Your BS is breathtaking. I twice implored that the thread be closed. You reopened it both times explicitly to troll me:
"Not bad saying thread is closed considering you are not the OP".

As for rereading the thread, yes, I suggest you do to review the reality of who I am vs the anti-Cakewalk straw man who never posts any specific claims you've been pointlessly railing against.

2015/07/16 23:14:35
Notecrusher
stevec
Notecrusher
....Automation being a mess, the matrix view being released in beta state and left that way for years and to this day, important features being removed from the software like draw tool customization, are not "my particular problem". They effect all users.

For my uses automation is far from a "mess", and I really don't miss the PRV customizations from earlier versions.   Maybe others are affected by these things, I don't know...   but affecting all users?   Nah.   I'm not sure if any one feature does.

AGAIN, I listed these issues as a few examples because other posters demanded specifics. Not going to engage w/ you or anyone else HERE on this one thread in an all-encompassing discussion where we vet every issue in the software. 
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account