2015/07/15 15:38:46
bluzdog
The Drum Replacer is really moving along and becoming more useful with recent updates. It would be cool if it was easier to browse to Session Drummer 3's Flac files for use in the DR. As it is now the Sonar browser isn't able to browse to that location: Program files-> Cakewalk-> VSTPlugins-> Session Drummer 3->Contents -> Kits-> double click a kit to find the flac files. The work around is to use a windows browser etc. and drag files from there to the DR. Thanks.

Rocky
2015/07/15 20:09:35
scook
To view flac files in the media browser, enable "Show All Files and Folders" in the media tab menu Views.

Although I would recommend loading sfz files instead of individual audio files.

The files are also visible in the DR multisamples dialog. It is possible to shorten the navigation to the SD2/SD3 kit pieces with directory junctions. I created a User directory in "Cakewalk Content\Drum Replacer" and added  directory junctions to the two kits folders. Here is an example using default file locations for SD3. Run cmd.exe as administrator and type:
mklink /j "C:\Cakewalk Content\Drum Replacer\User\SD3Kits" "C:\Program Files\Cakewalk\Vstplugins\Session Drummer 3\Contents\Kits"

It might be handy if DR sfz menu was expanded to include SD2/SD3 kit pieces.
2015/07/16 11:14:37
bluzdog
Thanks. Scook.

Rocky
© 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account