MC4 Activation on Vista

Author
jrfabian
Max Output Level: -90 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 6
2009/02/27 15:02:23 (permalink)

MC4 Activation on Vista

hi all...so i've been using MC4 on my new vista machine for a month. everything seems great except that i was never able to complete the registration/activation process (and i ignored it until my 30-day grace period ended today!).

i am logged into my vista PC as an admin, it's the only account on the machine. but MC4 will not let me enter my activation code that i received after registering...the field is grayed out and says 'you have to be logged in as an admin...' I AM!!!!!!

any help is very appreciated. i'm not sure if it's a vista problem or a cakewalk problem. they don't seem to play nicely together. thanks!

1 Reply Related Threads

CJaysMusic
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 30423
    RE: MC4 Activation on Vista 2009/02/27 18:21:01 (permalink)
    the field is grayed out and says 'you have to be logged in as an admin...' I AM!!!!!!

You need to right click the program in the Desk top and click run as ADMIN
    any help is very appreciated. i'm not sure if it's a vista problem or a cakewalk problem. they don't seem to play nicely together. thanks!

Itd not a problem. vista and Cakewalk are great together. You just need some direction in what or how to do things..

www.audio-mastering-mixing.com - A Professional Worldwide Audio Mixing & Mastering Studio, Providing Online And Attended Sessions. We also do TV commercials, Radio spots & spoken word books
    Audio Blog
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1