MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 18
Author
Nick P
Max Output Level: -44 dBFS
  • Total Posts : 3112
2007/10/05 21:11:43 (permalink)

MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist

I've had some heated arguments around here about the accuracy with which Sonar records un-quantized MIDI. To me, I don't think it's all that accurate - what I play in is not what I hear back.

Just as a point of reference, I notice one of the features of the latest Ableton "Live" software is:

" Improved MIDI Timing
The MIDI engine has been reworked and we were able to significantly reduce timing error (jitter) of recorded MIDI."

So evidently, at least in that program, people were discerning MIDI timing error or "jitter". I definitely discern it in Sonar. Any comments on this?

Cakewalk Forums - A Great Learning Resource For All Things Cakewalk!

536 Replies Related Threads

DonM
    Max Output Level: -34 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4129
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 21:16:20 (permalink)
    Nick:

I agree about the WIPINWIG (What I Play Is Not What I Get) sometimes - I haven't thought about MIDI jitter as much as I have considered velocity issues between my old Ensoniq SD-1 that I use as a controller and the soft synth I am controlling. So you are saying you hear timing errors - is there a way to sync a controller to launch midi notes at specific times locked to Sonar and see if the triggered not drifts? There should be a way to do that eh?

-D

jinga8
    Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5817
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 21:18:48 (permalink)
    Well, jitter exists, no doubt. But Sonar has always been rock solid for me with every MIDI controller/interface I've used. I've always thought that since Cakewalk started around the same time as MIDI (well, same decade) that they had tweaked that particular beast to its maximum benefit. Once you get it right, there are no changes, I mean MIDI has been pretty homogenous since its inception. The only real variables lie in the controllers/cables/interfaces. Software-wise, its been a done deal for decades IMNSHO.
    altima_boy_2001
    Max Output Level: -55 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2033
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 22:01:04 (permalink)
    ORIGINAL: Nick P
    I've had some heated arguments around here about the accuracy with which Sonar records un-quantized MIDI. To me, I don't think it's all that accurate - what I play in is not what I hear back.

So evidently, at least in that program, people were discerning MIDI timing error or "jitter". I definitely discern it in Sonar. Any comments on this?

Is your midi set at 960 ticks per quarter note? Otherwise you could be getting a whole lot of changes due to quantization error. 960 ticks should give you around 1 millisecond timing accuracy or less depending on your project tempo.

Midi devices I've owned that mentioned anything about Midi latency said that it's in the nanosecond range (meaning unnoticeable...)

You should be able to test if everything is the same by recording both your midi instrument as real-time audio and as midi. Then playback the recorded audio along with the re-triggered synth audio simultaneously. They will either be the same or they will be different. You may have to re-align clips and levels to get everything to playback in sync.
    Xavier
    Max Output Level: -79 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 563
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 22:37:56 (permalink)
    John
    Forum Host
    • Total Posts : 30467
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 22:53:26 (permalink)
    It is not just a Sonar issue. Look to your MIDI interface as well. Not all MIDI interfaces are as accurate in timing as we may think.

Best
    John
    Jim Roseberry
    Max Output Level: 0 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 9871
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 22:55:53 (permalink)
    If you're talking MIDI that is triggering a soft-synth:
    When playing the soft-synth in realtime, there is a certain amount of latency (Sonar's effective latency).
    Upon playback, the soft-synth is sample accurately played back (with latency compensation).
    Thus, the timing of what's played back is slightly different.
    This is one case where latency compensation can work against you...

Best Regards,

Jim Roseberry
    jim@studiocat.com
    www.studiocat.com
    techead
    Max Output Level: -31.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 4353
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 22:57:19 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: Nick P

Just as a point of reference, I notice one of the features of the latest Ableton "Live" software is:

" Improved MIDI Timing
    The MIDI engine has been reworked and we were able to significantly reduce timing error (jitter) of recorded MIDI."

If you are using USB MIDI interfaces instead of Firewire MIDI Interfaces or PCI MIDI interfaces then you very well could be seeing jitter and timing errors. A lot depends upon the speed of the USB interface, the drivers for the USB device, and what else may be sharing the USB bandwidth if there are multiple devices on the same root hub with the MIDI device. This would be seen in any application, not just SONAR. There has been some very interesting discussion about this in the past on this SONAR forum. I believe Jim Wright had some extensive things to say about it and had done a lot of testing a few years ago.
    daveny5
    • Total Posts : 16934
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 23:32:57 (permalink)
    MIDI timing is only a problem if you have an underpowered computer. If that blue thing in your avatar is your computer, there's your problem.

Dave
    Computer: Intel i7, ASROCK H170M, 16GB/5TB+, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Sonar Platinum, TASCAM US-16x08, Cakewalk UM-3G MIDI I/F
    Instruments: SL-880 Keyboard controller, Korg 05R/W, Korg N1R, KORG Wavestation EX
    Axes: Fender Stratocaster, Line6 Variax 300, Ovation Acoustic, Takamine Nylon Acoustic, Behringer GX212 amp, Shure SM-58 mic, Rode NT1 condenser mic.
    Outboard: Mackie 1402-VLZ mixer, TC Helicon VoiceLive 2, Digitech Vocalist WS EX, PODXTLive, various stompboxes and stuff. 
    Controllers: Korg nanoKONTROL, Wacom Bamboo Touchpad
    jinga8
    Max Output Level: -17 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 5817
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/05 23:36:48 (permalink)
    MIDI timing is only a problem if you have an underpowered computer.

Nope. Sorry. Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. But thanks for playing 5ster.
    Rajay1
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 173
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 00:37:48 (permalink)
    In all my years of midi recording I've never had noticeable jitter although I know it exists. Of course that was after I learned the effect that power fluctuations can have on accuracy. If you're sharing power with lots of other 60 cycle appliances that go on and off at different times and aren't using a good power conditioner, it happens more frequently. That knowledge made me install isolated outlets for my studio with separate grounds and add a power conditioner.

Rajay
    SPE6.2.1,GS3Orch,GVI,Reason3.0,StylusRMX,Trilogy,VGuitarist2, Battery3,B4II,CoolEditPro2.1,TranslatorPro,IBM M51 P4530 3GHzHT 4GBDDR 80GBSATA,2xWD149GBFW,KurzweilK2500XL,Event 20/20,2xMackie 1604,Delta1010, MidiTimepiece AV, MX8,On and on....
    jsaras
    Max Output Level: -49 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2642
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 01:34:42 (permalink)
    Jim Wright is infinitely more knowledgeable in this area than I am, but it seems like we should have MIDI 2.0 available by now. When my mouse is transmitting data at a higher bandwidth than a MIDI connection, it's time to rethink the whole concept. The fact that you can't really play a large chord and have all the notes sent down the MIDI cable at the exact same time (MIDI is a serial protocol) tells you how limited it can be for real-time performances. As a keyboard-centric musician, I long for the day when the response is truly as snappy as my hardware keyboards.

BTW, my live setup is MIDI free and I've never been happier.

http://www.audiorecordingandservices.com ("one minute free" mastering)

http://tinyurl.com/3n6kj (free Sonar mixing template and Ozone mastering preset)
    mbncp
    Max Output Level: -83 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 396
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 04:20:09 (permalink)
    In apps like Sonar, Cubase and most DAWs the live MIDI is quantized to the audio buffer when using VSTi. So with a 256 samples buffer you can have up to 6 msec of jitter.
    There are a few apps like VstHost, Live, that preserve the delta time.

Not a big issue with small buffers, but if you have a large buffer because you use Sonar for playback of VSTs from another app, this starts to become very annoying.

Also when using a MIDI guitar, having all your strumming quantized (which means gone) is not fun at all :(

That's one of the reasons I separate the two, Sonar for the MIDI (still have some jitter, but it's much better), and VstHost for the VST(i)s (less than 1 msec jitter with any buffer size).
    Nick P
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 08:48:38 (permalink)
    Great answers, all. I've been using MIDI almost since its inception circa 1982 (close to 25 years). I've been sequencing with all manner of hardware sequencers since 1986, and more recently software sequencing w/ 4 versions of Sonar. I definitely notice various sequencers being more or less accurate at recording and playing back un-quantized MIDI performances.

A couple of comments:

1) I am using 960PPQ. However I have recorded into MPCs w/ 1/10th that resolution (96PPQ) and gotten results which to my ears sound more accurate than what I hear with Sonar (maybe more accurately stated: with software-based MIDI recording solutions, since I've not tried other software products such as Logic, DP, Cubase, etc.). So from my perspective, clock resolution is not as important as marketers would have you believe. For example set a metronome at 120BPM. Listen to each beat and try to conceptualize it being divided into 96 parts. Now 960 parts. What's the difference. If MIDI were being recorded with perfect accuracy, 96PPQ would be completely sufficient.

2) As I understand it, MIDI is a relatively (being that it's now 2007) slow protocol, as well as being a serial interface. Since it seems that I was getting equal or better results 20 years ago, I must assume that Firewire vs. USB would not make a difference in terms of causing a MIDI bottleneck. Certainly it's a concern w/ audio, but I don't think so with MIDI. People have been sequencing with software-based solutions for at least 20 years, when computers were much, much less powerful than even today's budget models.

3) LOL, Dave, my PC's a little more modern than that.

My theory (completely unscientific), is that as these software DAW applications have gotten more and more bloated, they put less and less emphasis on tight MIDI timing in the rush to "gold-plate" the application. This combined with how a computer's OS deals with incoming and outgoing data (handling multiple housekeeping chores at once, but still in the final analysis, one at a time, such as mouse moves, screen repaints, etc...) just begs for MIDI timing to be less than 100% accurate. And why should a manufacturer put emphasis on it? Many Sonar users in this forum seem to be guitarists or bassists who are just thrilled to have audio recording available outside of an expensive commercial recording studio. Many users have no idea what MIDI is, how long it's been around, or how it differs from audio recording (get Scott Garrigus' book).

All I know is that my ears hear the difference when MIDI is recorded and played back accurately, versus sloppily, and I am very happy to see that at least one software manufacturer has acknowledged this issue, and has apparently done something about it.

I wish Cakewalk would put aside their rush to audio nirvana for a minute and do some serious MIDI recording and playback tests - i.e. have a seasoned professional keyboardist record MIDI data in real time into Sonar and at the same time record the audio into Pro Tools or something similar. Now record the output of Sonar's MIDI playback from the sound source again into Pro Tools. Compare the timing of the 2 tracks at a high level of magnification. I think a difference would be easily perceptible.

(Edited for grammar/spelling)
    post edited by Nick P - 2007/10/06 09:00:51

Dave Modisette
    • Total Posts : 11050
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 08:58:00 (permalink)
    I know for a fact that it is sometimes soft-synth dependent. If I get into latencies higher than 60ms, TTS-1 will lose timing cohesion within itself. I can playback a standard SONAR midi demo file and I can hear the drums start to get loose in timing if I route all the tracks to TTS-1.

If I split the tracks out to different soft synths, I'm ok. There is something that affects TTS-1 as well as the Groove Synth and it is related to higher latency settings (WDM driver) in my DAW.

Dave Modisette ... rocks a Purrrfect Audio Studio Pro rig.

http://www.gatortraks.com 
    My music.
    ... And of course, the Facebook page. 
    Rajay1
    Max Output Level: -87 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 173
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 09:40:24 (permalink)
    Wow! I thought I was an old man! You have approximately two years more seniority than me with MIDI. I think I remember a conversation with Susan and John where we were discussing some of the possible reasons why MIDI has lagged behind in innovation. It's still my theory that as long as it was the dominant medium there was no pressure to change. Then with the advent of Pro Tools and similar audio based mediums the focus had to change just so platforms like Sonar could keep up. That along with the fact that more and more platforms are geared toward the home studio. Now it seems they've noticed that there are in fact more people still using MIDI than was realized. The problem now is how to update MIDI without rendering all the MIDI products before obsolete. There are still the physical constraints to contend with. By the way, you're so old I'm sure you remember a company called SoftPacific that used to make some of the first software sequencers like Sonus for Apple and Commodore computers on 5 1/4" diskettes don't you? 2mb of storage space! I thought that was awesome!
    -Rajay

Rajay
    SPE6.2.1,GS3Orch,GVI,Reason3.0,StylusRMX,Trilogy,VGuitarist2, Battery3,B4II,CoolEditPro2.1,TranslatorPro,IBM M51 P4530 3GHzHT 4GBDDR 80GBSATA,2xWD149GBFW,KurzweilK2500XL,Event 20/20,2xMackie 1604,Delta1010, MidiTimepiece AV, MX8,On and on....
    mbncp
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 10:17:12 (permalink)
    I don't know who started with that stupid way of dealing with live MIDI events, sending events ASAP to the VSTi (actually removing the timestamp relative to the audio buffer).
    It's true that a MIDI event arriving to the host is already late regarding to the audio buffer being played on your speaker. Now, compensating for a fixed latency is not a problem, but the way Sonar, Cubase are handling live MIDI, makes it really difficult to compensate due to the jitter, so the only choice is to use a really small buffer.

When we record live audio, we don't expect all the samples being mixed on a single one, so why is MIDI treated that way.

Btw, it's easy to test that, create a bunch of 16th events, send them to a virtual MIDI driver, and get the return back in Sonar, sent to a VSTi with a sharp attack (drum stick,..).

The problem is that I'm not even sure the devs understand the problem. Off course they are other factors, the MIDI inerface being one, the timing of the MIDI driver, but for the most part it can be handled by the software (keeping in sync with the different clocks), which is obviously not done in most apps.

MIDI was much better before the audio came in.
    Blades
    Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3246
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 10:43:30 (permalink)
    For what it's worth, I was just doing some routing testing to check between the midi I'm recording, the audio that that midi is producing, and the sound of me actually whacking a drum pad. I set up a midi track and two audio tracks. I record the midi note being triggered, the audio from the drum brain, and the audio from a mic picking up my stick hitting the head of the drum.

I do these sorts of tests every so often to make sure that I understand what is being recorded and tell how close it is to what I'm playing.

I was impressed with how close they all were, actually, having experienced some midi to audio issues on my previous system.

I'm using a Layla 3G and a TD-20 drum brain. when zooming in as far as I can, and changing the ruler bar to display samples, I can measure the space between the three diferent recordings and it is REALLY tight. It's a little hard to measure the exact differences, but it seems like it's somewhere around 23 samples total diffefrence between the three hits - this is about 1/2 millisecond based on my calculations at 44.1khz.

I don't know how much it adds to this particular discussion, but I thought I'd throw it out here anyway.

Blades
    www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
    mbncp
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 10:49:58 (permalink)
    The jitter introduced by the daw is only with live events sent to a VSTi, recorded events should be ok as they are recorded with there actual timestamps.
    The problem is that you hear (playing live) is not the same when playing back a recorded track.
    Blades
    Max Output Level: -43 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 3246
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 21:21:23 (permalink)
    There is also a switch in the ttsseq.ini file that allows you to adjust the "ignore midi in timestamps". In some cases, switching it ON (1) makes the midi tighter because the timestamp of the midi interface is ignored and instead stamped with the time Sonar got it.

Blades
    www.blades.technology  - Technology Info and Tutorials for Music and Web
    eratu
    Max Output Level: -46.5 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 2856
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 21:24:24 (permalink)

ORIGINAL: John

It is not just a Sonar issue. Look to your MIDI interface as well. Not all MIDI interfaces are as accurate in timing as we may think.

+5000
    dewdman42
    Max Output Level: -74 dBFS
    • Total Posts : 839
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 21:49:15 (permalink)
    A few points

1 - You will get MORE jitter if you use 960 PPQ. (huh?). Its true. If you want more reliable timing accuracy, then go with 480, or if you can, go even lower than that. The only downfall of lower PPQ is that you are introducing a very subtle form of quantizing to whatever you record. However, let's do the math:

at 120 BPM, that is 2 quarter notes per sec. That is 1920 ticks per sec, which is sub millisecond.

So right off the bat, changing to 480 PPQ will give you theoretically around 1ms tick timing.

However, what you need to know is that the Windows OS is not even capable of reliably providing timing even that low. Many tests and studies have been done about this. As soon as you try to get down to 1ms timing, or even somewhat higher...the error rate goes up...which is what gives you real jitter. This is particular true while recording your midi track from a midi keyboard. USB adds even more latency and jitter to the mix.

If you could, for example, live with say 5ms ticks, then the jitter is a lot less, because the OS timers can keep up with it more or less error free.

200 ticks per second = 5ms ticks. At 120 BPM that is only 100 PPQ.

Moral of the story, lower PPQ values will give you more reliable and error free, reproducible playback. It will play back more exactly what you see on your PRV. As you raise the PPQ, more and more jitter will be present. The downside is that if you want to nudge notes forward or backward by 1ms or whatever...then you need the higher PPQ and just have to live with the jitter. One situation where you might care about that is if you're doing film scoring or something where you need to line up beats on frames, etc.. Having more PPQ allows you to calculate tempos that are more accurate for those hit points. In that case, you're not using a midi keyboard to record, so the Windows OS crappy timers are not relevant. Also, once the midi track is recorded, if its playing back through a VSTi, then when the track is frozen or a mixdown is done, in theory there should be no jitter. If it has to play back through external midi gear or even using a virtual midi cable inside the PC...then the jitter can be bad and there is not much Cakewalk can do about it.

2 - Cubase is notoriously worse

jb
    • Total Posts : 2020
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 21:49:16 (permalink)
    I probably shouldn't say this here but, if you want tight midi, logic on a mac just kills.

Celeron 300A o/c 450, SBLive, Win98SE
    dewdman42
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 21:54:39 (permalink)
    timing problems exist on the Mac also, don't kid yourself. If you want more accuracy, use hardware. In the old days a lot of people using macs used to let their MOTU midi timepiece act as the master midi timer and have the mac slave to it. This was more reliable as somehow the interrupt received by the mac, from the hardware somehow forced a less jittery performance.

But also don't get down about it. The timing these days is remarkably good on both OSX and XP and as I said, if you're using soft instruments, then they should all be mixing down without jitter. The biggest issue today IMHO is the timing havoc created by using USB midi controllers. For this reason I use a parallel interface midi interface on my PC. If you're the kind of person that does not rely on real time performance timing too much and tends to quantize or program most of your notes to where you want them....most of this is a moot point.
    dewdman42
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 22:03:47 (permalink)
    And personally, I think most of the time 240 PPQ is plenty of precision and much less jitter.
    jb
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 22:40:29 (permalink)
    I don't think I'm kidding myself but it certainly seems a lot tighter to me. i never have the sense that what's recorded is different than what i played like I sometimes get in windows - not picking on any particular app- they all seem the same in that regard and things like quantizing in Reason feel like I'm playing hardware, it makes me play tighter, seems to move me while I'm playing, while in windows apps I never really feel it when I play but only hear it upon playback. Purely subjective, but that's how it seems to me.

dewdman42
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 23:10:03 (permalink)
    its not tighter. check this:

http://community.sonikmatter.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=28795&st=0&p=173741&
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5411553
    http://forums.macosxhints.com/archive/index.php/t-25082.html

There are certain applications which have been poorly implemented on both platforms and the timing problems on them has been horrendous. cubase on Windows has been terrible for a long time. Cakewalk has always had solid midi timing, as much as can be expected. Reason probably does not use 960 PPQ either by the way, see my earlier post about that. I would expect very similar performance on the Windows version of Reason.

Atari on the other hand had MUCH better support for accurate low level timers in the OS, so Atari midi sequencers are notorious for being rock solid compared to both Mac and PC.

Also, different people have had wildly different results than other people using the same software on the same operating system...both Mac and PC.

Here are some articles on this topic:

http://stretta.blogspot.com/2007/07/daw-midi-timing-redux_25.html
    http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar00/articles/miditime.htm
    http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/mar01/articles/pcmusician.asp
    http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/Oct04/articles/qa1004-7.htm
    http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~bthom/publications/NIME_04.pdf
    http://mixonline.com/mag/audio_new_millennium_withmidi/
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa741307.aspx

post edited by dewdman42 - 2007/10/06 23:19:48
    jb
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/06 23:49:28 (permalink)
    Ok, I stand corrected, I'm kiddin' myself, mac's midi blows, whatever. I only know what happens for me and that's as I've described. I'm not really interested in trying to establish some "objective truth" of the matter.
    Good luck.
    post edited by jb - 2007/10/06 23:59:43

Nick P
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/07 01:41:03 (permalink)
    Maybe all of this is why so many producers still sequence on MPCs, Roland MVs, Korg Workstations, etc...

What a shame that all of this progress in technology has actually contributed to MIDI timing becoming worse over the years. One cause: Most developers probably don't know what a "tight" record even sounds like. Maybe they need to go and (re)visit some of the golden days of tight studio-musician records, such as the later Steely Dan records, the Quincy Jones records, the Jay Graydon produced records. Those are just a few examples. Obviously there are many more from many eras. But those certainly represented a time when "time" was critical.

Thanks for the continued great input everyone! Hope I can find the time to read those articles. Hope even more that Cakewalk will turn their attention to MIDI timing for the next Sonar release.

dewdman42
    RE: MIDI "Jitter" - It Does Exist 2007/10/07 01:53:37 (permalink)
    I hear ya there on all counts. That is definitely one reason people use MPC's. I have thought about getting one just for that reason. I also thought about picking up an older used thing like a Roland hardware sequencer or something like this. But in the end I decided that the timing on Sonar is perfectly adequate enough for what I am doing. All things considered, I think Sonar's midi timing is about as good as its gonna get on Windows due the OS limitations.

Depending on your situation and what you're trying to accomplish, you might be able to tighten things up in your studio through other means. What are you trying to accomplish? Describe your sequencing method and exactly when and how you experience the jitter.

Here are random suggestions

1 - Get a parallel or serial port based midi interface for your midi keyboard, do *NOT* use USB. This will help capture your realtime performance a lot lot lot more accurately.

2 - If you can't use the above, try PCI based midi

3 - lastly try firewire midi

4 - Try setting the PPQ lower as I suggested earlier.

5 - make sure you're playing back all midi tracks through VSTi's in sonar, nothing external to Sonar

6 - Freeze midi tracks into audio as soon as possible.

Page: 12345.. > >> Showing page 1 of 18
    Jump to:
    © 2024 APG vNext Commercial Version 5.1